Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Question for African-Americans. Question comes from white european man.

Ok, I have something to ask African-Americans and I really want answer on this.

I'm no racist, I don't view people trough race, even though races ARE NATURAL FACTS, BUT WE ARE ALL HUMANS, species called: Homo Sapien Sapiens.

My question is this:

Have you ever asked yourselves as a COMMUNITY OF USA, is the part of the problem IN YOU, and not everything about white americans?

Anyone???

I wont be preachin here to you about kumbaya lord let's all hug, I wont kiss your legs like white americans because I didnt own any slaves, or my ancestors, I dont HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR ANYTHING.

Please remember this before answering (it's important):

I'm not saying there is no racism in USA from white americans, I'm not saying there are no white american scums when it comes about race, BUT...

Have you ever FU.CK-ING ASK YOURSELVES what a fu...ck have you been doing all this time to change something for you?

Chinese also suffered, yet they're one of the most succesful minorities in USA.

Indian-Americans (as from India) are all succesful people working there.

Vietnamese, Philipine people, YOU NAME IT.

But who always complain??? African-Americans & Hispanics!

Isn't that a fu..ing surprise?

What would you want? Do you want that we white europeans send you money from Europe along with all whites from USA, should we all WORK FOR YOU in Europe, from Portugal to Russia, from Iceland to Greece, and then we will send you money because you were slaves 150 years ago in USA?

Would that make things right, or... do you want more?

Would you want that Japan and South Korea... and Singapoure etc... also send you money? Because you SUFFER? Please answer me on first question.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Question for African-Americans. Question comes from white european man.

There are plenty of African-Americans who hold themselves accountable.

However, people have promised 40 acres and a mule and never delivered on that promise.

Default Re: Question for African-Americans. Question comes from white european man.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    There are plenty of African-Americans who hold themselves accountable.

However, people have promised 40 acres and a mule and never delivered on that promise.
    I dont know are you african-american or not, but NO ONE will help you or your people unless you help yourselves, I thoguht people would learn this as one of the LESSONS OF LIFE, no matter of race.

I live in small european country, all of my countrymen are white, all of population here is white, and yet... I see scums on daily basis, on work, trough life etc... I dont have privilege to point my finger into blacks, chinese or hispanics FOR MY PROBLEMS, I don't have that luxury as you americans. lol

I bet it would be the same for african-americans if you would live in ALL-AFRICAN BLACK COUNTRY.

When I see black person here in Croatia, I know he or she is a tourist, and my God... I feel the urge to talk to that person, because I wanna learn about people, new people, get to know them.

And when I see you on TV and youtube, you americans in general, I ask myself; are they crazy (both whites and blacks)?

And have you (both) asked yourselves, maybe someone (in your govermont etc...) have INTEREST that you blacks stay divided from whites (and vice versa), you know for that old roman sayin; "divide and rule".

I dont think that your govermont would want you UNITED, no way, that way they can hide other TRUE PROBLEMS far away from you.

Same thing here in Europe, blame everything on minority or vice versa, JUST TO AVOID IMPORTANT QUESTIONS; HOW DO WE RUN THE COUNTRY.

And while you blacks and whites fighing each others over the COLOR OF SHITT, they eat cakes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Racist cracker.

Lmao at the white supremacist op. Have you asked yourself why the average good looking black girl looks better than the average blue eyed Caucasian bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lmao at the white supremacist op. Have you asked yourself why the average good looking black girl looks better than the average blue eyed Caucasian bitch?
    Nope... Because I dont share that opinion at all.

But you just go ahead and call me "white supremacist", while you dont want to answer my question.

The real truth is this; white-americans are only part of reason for your african-american situation in USA today, another part... is you.

You always expect someone owe you something, and while you can sell that shitt in USA to american-whites, your shitt doesnt fly in Europe, especially not in eastern Europe, we dont owe you anything, and I dont fu...ing care you were slaves 100 years ago, you weren't slaves to anyone here.

AND BY THE WAY; EVERYONE WAS SLAVE TO SOMEONE IN ONE POINT OF THEIR HISTORY, only you always playing "slave card" till this day.

MOVE THE FU..CK ON.
    Last edited by PETRO2222; 09-03-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PETRO2222 View Post
    Nope... Because I dont share that opinion at all.

But you just go ahead and call me "white supremacist", while you dont want to answer my question.

The real truth is this; white-americans are only part of reason for your african-american situation in USA today, another part... is you.

You always expect someone owe you something, and while you can sell that shitt in USA to american-whites, your shitt doesnt fly in Europe, especially not in eastern Europe, we dont owe you anything, and I dont fu...ing care you were slaves 100 years ago, you weren't slaves to anyone here.

AND BY THE WAY; EVERYONE WAS SLAVE TO SOMEONE IN ONE POINT OF THEIR HISTORY, only you always playing "slave card" till this day.

MOVE THE FU..CK ON.
    We all know whites have black slaves mentally. Using untraceable indoctrination devices to trap our young black seeds. That sir is your people fault and you will pay it back one day. You might get by but you won’t get away. The lord watches over everyone

I dont have anything against you african-americans, on the contrary. But I am European patriot, but you see, here in Europe we dont have problems with blacks, here we have problems with ARABS, means Arab immigrants (and you blacks are not immigrants in USA, you're part of it, so it's totally different).

So your world is totally different from mine, when I say yours, it goes for white-americans as well.

White race will survive, at least here in our homeland continent, I dont give a blind fu..ck about your sick country called UNITED STATES OF IDIOTS.

You are artificial nation anyway (nevermind white or black americans), you don't exist as a nation... so... Why would I defend white-americans, I think you're both sick, you're angry on those colonial idiots, they're not of mine concern.

And if it makes you feel any better, in Europe (nevermind western or eastern Europe), in our eyes, you black and white americans are EQUALLY STUPID in our eyes, we consider you equally stupid, hope that makes you feel better.

And your... ARTIFICIAL AMERICAN "NATION".

We all know whites have black slaves mentally. Using untraceable indoctrination devices to trap our young black seeds.
    WTF...

If that's the case in USA, you are more sick as a country than I thought. I can assure you no has devices for blacks in Europe, just ask Black French, I talked to black French, they also think USA is one fuc..ed up country, how come they dont have problems like you?

That sir is your people fault and you will pay it back one day. You might get by but you won’t get away. The lord watches over everyone
    My people fault?

YOU DO REALIZE THAT WHITE RACE is not only WHITE-AMERICANS? You do realize that right?

Europeans gave this world (from Ancient Greeks till today) A LOT, I dont want any medals for that. But dont place us into same basket, all of whites I mean.

It would be same if I would place you into same basket with black from Brazil or Uganda, it's not same thing.

If you're white-americans are sick overall, it doesnt make all white people around the world sick.

Also you should ask yourselves are your black people ALL SAINTS?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

We all know whites have black slaves mentally. Using untraceable indoctrination devices to trap our young black seeds. That sir is your people fault and you will pay it back one day. You might get by but you won’t get away. The lord watches over everyone
    This Gohan cat sounds like a real stupid and salty son of a bitch.

just a question, why black ppl dont like to play dungeon and dragon tabletop game likw white kids? i know such things usually requires money, but now all black nba players got paid big time, why they still doesnt wanna try some white kid's hobby? Has carmelo anthony ever tried to play any tabletop rpg games ever since he got his first big cheque?

howcome i never see a nba player stream some rpg games? it's always 2k nba/madden/warzone etc. howcome they dont play something like warhammer 40k or terraria or witcher like white kids?

You must think blacks are dumb AF if you believe the troll shit you say.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

So which poster is this Gohan toad??

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    You must think blacks are dumb AF if you believe the troll shit you say.
    Nah they claim that we’re violent. But police have proved that they are hypocrites

Well, I think you're also a person that's being heavily influenced by the media, since you're truly seeing all of this in a strickly black and white manner. You have your different groups, all made up by individuals. Some of them are going to have high IQ, some of them low IQ, impressionable and very loud.