Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Question for African-Americans. Question comes from white european man.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Well, I think you're also a person that's being heavily influenced by the media, since you're truly seeing all of this in a strickly black and white manner. You have your different groups, all made up by individuals. Some of them are going to have high IQ, some of them low IQ, impressionable and very loud.
    very good analysis. i enjoy reading your posts, also walk on water's posts. you guys have the highest IQ's in the forum, easily. i look forward to seeing your input in future posts.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Question for African-Americans. Question comes from white european man.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Well, I think you're also a person that's being heavily influenced by the media, since you're truly seeing all of this in a strickly black and white manner. You have your different groups, all made up by individuals. Some of them are going to have high IQ, some of them low IQ, impressionable and very loud.
    I'm not influenced by media, black and white is what they're doing to themselves, not me. Just take a tour of this forum, it's enough.

Individuals do not exist when in mass protesting about "black lives matters", or when whites organize some white pride world wide, individual cease to exist.

It's not stupidity, it's not arrogance, it's not supremacy, it's just HUMAN NATURE.

I was never dividing people trough race, I always divide them on two groups; above average and average.

And either you agree or not, majority of humans on this planet (nevermind of race) are average, or should I say; idiots.

I would say around 70% of this planet. Individuals... like yourself, and ofcourse others... collateral damage.

But if evoution teach us anything, it's that exceptions exist so that they can become rule one day, because there is no other purpose for them to exist, so that gives hope to menkind, either trough natural evolution (which is not probable because of our world today), or genetical engineering.

That aside...

You know very well, nevermind how cold does it sounds, 70% of all humans on this planet are average idiots. Inferior by mind and spirit (nevermind of their race).

If you're here to defend them, my question would be from whom are you defending them? From me? Nope...

You must be defending them from themselves.

I didn't read the question, but some people believe in the towers of babel.