Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default She can draw. Or paint. Whatever it is.

Default Re: She can draw. Or paint. Whatever it is.

Closeups:

Iím probably about to move and Iím thinking of getting some kinda 3 piece canvas or painting made. Like this:

she's fine af too

But I have no idea what to get. I’d put it over the couch in whatever my designated entertainment room is. Maybe the basement. I’ve not seen one already done that I want but you can get them printed up so you don’t have to pay someone thousands to do it. I’m not sure what.

There is a picture of Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown, Kareem, Malcolm X, and Sam Cooke all together in a hotel room I used to love but I can never find a high res version. I don’t wanna just take some random Jordan image....but I’m kinda set on a sports theme for where I wanna put it.

You have any sports related art?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    But I have no idea what to get. I’d put it over the couch in whatever my designated entertainment room is. Maybe the basement. I’ve not seen one already done that I want but you can get them printed up so you don’t have to pay someone thousands to do it. I’m not sure what.

There is a picture of Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown, Kareem, Malcolm X, and Sam Cooke all together in a hotel room I used to love but I can never find a high res version. I don’t wanna just take some random Jordan image....but I’m kinda set on a sports theme for where I wanna put it.

You have any sports related art?
    I don't but if I were to ever put one up, Mjs last shot at Utah would be a starting point for me.

Yea that came to me. Have the whole crowd in the shot and all. It just feels too....obvious. Like...that’s exactly what you would expect. I don’t need weird I just feel like I can think of something different. Not as different as this picture I took in an Augusta flea market I never got an explanation for:

But different.

Some less famous image. Not either of MJs famous shots. Not the wade to Lebron Alley where he’s not even looking. Not Kobe and his daughter which would be cool...but I’ve seen on 150 shirts.

I’ll do something like A Dr.J frame or maybe go real obscure like Charles Oakley grabbing a rebound in traffic just to set the mood.

Maybe Doctor J at Rucker park. Largely unknown but every image from this game is nuts:

And some are in color. People by the thousands on every surface just trying to see him.

Yea that came to me. Have the whole crowd in the shot and all. It just feels too....obvious. Like...that’s exactly what you would expect. I don’t need weird I just feel like I can think of something different. Not as different as this picture I took in an Augusta flea market I never got an explanation for:

But different.

Some less famous image. Not either of MJs famous shots. Not the wade to Lebron Alley where he’s not even looking. Not Kobe and his daughter which would be cool...but I’ve seen on 150 shirts.

I’ll do something like A Dr.J frame or maybe go real obscure like Charles Oakley grabbing a rebound in traffic just to set the mood.
    You should see if you could get Pat Bev to replace Rondo, or maybe some obscure 70s role player...

And yeah the pics of Doc would be nice, maybe even a conversation piece for an era that doesn't really know him well.

I never understood getting art like that. It just looks like a picture. It is well made, but clearly she is tracing it. If you are going to get art, get something that you can stare at and make you think, and also make it so expensive that you cant almost pay for it, so it actually means something and is just another a lame poster art thing, just to have something on the wall.

NBA sixth man of the year Shogon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41 View Post
    I never understood getting art like that. It just looks like a picture. It is well made, but clearly she is tracing it. If you are going to get art, get something that you can stare at and make you think, and also make it so expensive that you cant almost pay for it, so it actually means something and is just another a lame poster art thing, just to have something on the wall.
    I very much doubt she ďtraced it.Ē Lol.

I’m too far from being able to do such things to offer an opinion. If I tried to trace something that intricate it would look a total mess.

she's cute too

NBA sixth man of the year Shogon's Avatar

She didn’t trace anything. The amount of skill to fill in the coloring even on a perfect computer generated outline is crazy. She’s just good.

Iím probably about to move and Iím thinking of getting some kinda 3 piece canvas or painting made. Like this:

I like that