Banned

Default Inbred Family-The Whitakers

Crazy stuff.

Generation of inbreeding.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Re: Inbred Family-The Whitakers

I posted it under the what are your watching thread a while back after seeing it on the YouTube sidebar. I wondering what am I watching... Disturbing stuff.

Disturbing

Funny how he's not all there with he barking and all, yet @ 9:40 throws a dip in.

Wonder how they support themselves

Props on this YT channel btw, subbed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Disturbing

Funny how he's not all there with he barking and all, yet @ 9:40 throws a dip in.

Wonder how they support themselves

Props on this YT channel btw, subbed
    I am fascinated by low society and the channel does provide a lot of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post
    I am fascinated by low society and the channel does provide a lot of that.

Went to Ohio University, 30 min on the border of West Virginia. We use to drive into WV to buy gallons of 190 proof Everclear to have Harry Buffalo parties.

West Virginia is poverty, something like 25% of kids struggle for food. It's an old state that was built on coal mining which slowly became obsolete since the 70's and continually declining in population without work. Now it's just mostly townies that either refuse to vacate living off gov't aid or like many join the military. It's also hit the hardest with the opioid epidemic, something like 70% of WV prescriptions pharmacies wrote were opiate based last year. Big Pharm dumbed huge resource into getting those areas hooked on it first in the mid 00's. That's where oxycotin gets it's "hillbilly heroin" name from.

Just rural after rural towns of very lower class poor white people. Still nice folk, just deep hardcore redneck that aren't all actively racists similar to areas of Mississippi and Louisiana

df did i just watch

Banned

Went to Ohio University, 30 min on the border of West Virginia. We use to drive into WV to buy gallons of 190 proof Everclear to have Harry Buffalo parties.

West Virginia is poverty, something like 25% of kids struggle for food. It's an old state that was built on coal mining which slowly became obsolete since the 70's and continually declining in population without work. Now it's just mostly townies that either refuse to vacate living off gov't aid or like many join the military. It's also hit the hardest with the opioid epidemic, something like 70% of WV prescriptions pharmacies wrote were opiate based last year. Big Pharm dumbed huge resource into getting those areas hooked on it first in the mid 00's. That's where oxycotin gets it's "hillbilly heroin" name from.

Just rural after rural towns of very lower class poor white people. Still nice folk, just deep hardcore redneck that aren't all actively racists similar to areas of Mississippi and Louisiana
    Crazy how we still have states like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post
    Crazy how we still have states like that.
    Lots of undeveloped rural areas outside cities are like that, in all states

Your cousins, your brothers, your grandma, you aunts, etc all living next door to each other on the same street. Takes 30 minutes do drive into school, population 75. Trippy, the one side of my moms family was like that and huge catholics. Holiday get togethers were funky but always entertaining

Banned

Lots of undeveloped rural areas outside cities are like that, in all states

Your cousins, your brothers, your grandma, you aunts, etc all living next door to each other on the same street. Takes 30 minutes do drive into school, population 75. Trippy, the one side of my moms family was like that and huge catholics. Holiday get togethers were funky but always entertaining
    I understand but what you mentioned of WV and the statistics, if true, is mind boggling.