Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: #CancelNetflix is trending

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    What the fuck? Captain Planet? Ahhhhhh I think I see Captain Planet. I don't give a fuck, I'm the Juggernaut. He can't fuck with me.

Yeah dawg.

In the next series he steals the Jedi mobile but then he crashes it into a volcano during a hurricane, where Dwayne The Rock Johnson is waiting to fight him, and they have a bad ass fight scene, and he wins the heart of the disabled transexual love interest and turns to the camera at the end and whispers: “black lives matter.”

Trust me ur gonna love it.

Testing the waters. The far left feels that they have won the transgender issue, so now their moving on to pedophilia. Shouldn't surprise anyone. Necrophilia, zoophilia, and coprophilia are probably next.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Trailer doesn't even do the movie justice, check out this scene and ask yourself the question how this would ever get on Netflix to begin with. https://twitter.com/GhostJim4/status...78528169689088
    longest brazzers intro i've ever seen.

This is beyond ****ed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Where are the Feminazis in all of this? The over-sexualization of children and nothing but silence. No boycotts, nothing.
    Anytime now

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    tio this is one of the hottest songs out rn. look up the lyrics.

our culture is going to hell...
    Women want to be respected and taken seriously, and then women release a song and video like this.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

not all women are the same...that's like labeling all men killers because of a violent rap video

promotion of violence is way worse than promotion of sex btw and there is waaaaay too much of that...I couldnt care less about what ADULTS do sexually...children is where the line should be drawn, and is by law

Banned

I spoke out about this in the past, not here, how they don't care anymore and this movie will be the first to try and normalize pedophilia. You guys may think it will never happen but we've seen what has happened in the past. We never thought transgender kids would exist or be accepted and it's just child abuse but there are a lot of transgender kids out there and I blame the parents. Society has already accepted these kids and this is huge in regards to what this movie is doing.

This movie is groundbreaking....what is next is the question we should be asking.

Trailer doesn't even do the movie justice, check out this scene and ask yourself the question how this would ever get on Netflix to begin with. https://twitter.com/GhostJim4/status...78528169689088
    I was gonna say, what's the big idea (after eventually clicking play on the trailer)? It looks like a typical lifetime crap movie that no one will watch. But then I reluctantly clicked your link. Yikes. I don't have netflix anyway so I'm good.

A French movie comes out and the right is trying to make it a leftist conspiracy to normalize pedophilia? lol...Netflix also released the highly successful Epstein Doc which made him look like the devil.

Apparently one of the French producers has ties to several questionable children flicks...you righties should turn your attention to him

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    A French movie comes out and the right is trying to make it a leftist conspiracy to normalize pedophilia? lol...Netflix also released the highly successful Epstein Doc which made him look like the devil.

Apparently one of the French producers has ties to several questionable children flicks...you righties should turn your attention to him

All that Epstein stuff was just conspiracy talk tho right?

Wealthy politicians dont visit “pedo islands” I mean come on. Think about how ridiculous that sounds!

Also his death was a coincidence. NOT a conspiracy!

We all know the Lefties are Satanists and support this kind of crap.

They supported guys like Epstein and Weinstein for years, so why would they all of a sudden have a problem with this??

Just read that there's actually a scene in the movie where one of these girls has her breasts exposed.

Chewing what are you going to do about this movie?...just demand that feminists do something about it?

Might be a French movie, but care to explain how it's made it through the Netflix approval selection? Like, how did someone not pedophile approve this to be shown all over the world?

Why have numerous American movie critics commented on this movie, helping it to get an 88% score on Rotten Tomatos?

"An impressive, complex coming-of-age narrative and a profound refutation of the nonsensical controversy that has arisen around it." - Matthew Lucas of In Review Online.

"Suddenly, a sensitive coming-of-age movie became a culture-war target. It is the polar opposite of what it's accused of being." David Fear of Rolling Stone.

"Youssouf darts through the picture with a vigor, unpredictability and emotional openness that reminded me of nothing so much as one of the Dardenne brothers' caution-defying young protagonists." Justin Chang of LA Times.

How about Desmond the amazing or whatever the name was of that drugged up kid they put on TV over and over. If that's American enough for you, how did he make it onto talkshows being applauded and treated like a star?

The conspiracy is not a fking French movie, the conspiracy is a push to enter pedophilia into a sphere of normalcy, one step at a time. But you need to think a bit farther ahead than just today. Like all the kids who turn 12 or whatever today, and their parents feel they are now big enough to go on Netflix by themselves or have their own account. They will grow up with this movie available on the platform, making it normal to them that this exists and can be seen by anyone who wants to see it. They're the ones once they get older who'll say "well that kind of thing has always been available as long as I can remember".
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 09-10-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Might be a French movie, but care to explain how it's made it through the Netflix approval selection? Like, how did someone not pedophile approve this to be shown all over the world?

Why have numerous American movie critics commented on this movie, earning it an 88% score on Rotten Tomatos?

"An impressive, complex coming-of-age narrative and a profound refutation of the nonsensical controversy that has arisen around it." - Matthew Lucas of In Review Online.

"Suddenly, a sensitive coming-of-age movie became a culture-war target. It is the polar opposite of what it's accused of being." David Fear of Rolling Stone.

"Youssouf darts through the picture with a vigor, unpredictability and emotional openness that reminded me of nothing so much as one of the Dardenne brothers' caution-defying young protagonists." Justin Chang of LA Times.

How about Desmond the amazing or whatever the name was of that drugged up kid they put on TV over and over. If that's American enough for you, how did he make it onto talkshows being applauded and treated like a star?

The conspiracy is not a fking French movie, the conspiracy is a push to enter pedophilia into a sphere of normalcy, one step at a time. But you need to think a bit farther ahead than just today. Like all the kids who turn 12 or whatever today, and their parents feel they are now big enough to go on Netflix by themselves or have their own account. They will grow up with this movie available on the platform, making it normal to them that this exists and can be seen by anyone who wants to see it. They're the ones once they get older who'll say "well that kind of thing has always been available as long as I can remember".
    Had no idea there was a Netflix approval selection, but I actually think it's a good model that the public can decide for themselves.