Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default 12 by 12 room painted all white. One wooden chair. One table. No entertainment.

One non diseased mosquito is released into the room each morning.

You sit in the chair.

The door is locked. You may not speak. You may not bring in anything but clothes on your back. You may walk around the room if you please. You cant lay down or sleep. You cant work out though you are free to stretch a bit to stay loose. You can lean on the table if you wish. You may avoid the mosquito but do it no harm.

After 4 hours a side door opens into a smaller room with a considerably more comfortable chair and a table of whatever food you request in advance each day. You eat and relax for one hour.....still no speaking or activities. If you fall asleep in that room its fine so long as you arent late returning.

You return to the larger room for 4 more hours of nothing.

You are free to go.

Its monday through friday. You report at 8am to the building with the room in it which is one mile from your home.

How much money do you need to take the job?

Lets go with Price is Right rules. Closest to the companies agreed maximum offer without going over gets the job. You have no way of knowing what other people have bid but others have applied.

Whats your bid?

Its easy to say there is no price....but of course there is. Theres always a number.

Whats your number? Lowest number among the people im with at the moment was 35 dollars an hour.

Default Re: 12 by 12 room painted all white. One wooden chair. One table. No entertainment.

You can always get a novel or anything printed on your clothes with very small letters to read but I guess that's considered cheating and against the idea.

I'd say if I'm desperate and have no better alternative I'd accept $10 just for survival. In my current state maybe around $100 if I can quit anytime. $1,000 if it's like a 6-12 months contract.

NBA All-star

Default Re: 12 by 12 room painted all white. One wooden chair. One table. No entertainment.

how big of a surgery did I just went through, and just what exactly were the costs

I usually hit open layups

Sounds like some normal people's office jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
    Sounds like some normal people's office jobs
    I legitimately thought he was making some kind of allegory about 9-5 office life

I can't imagine anyone agreeing to something this restrictive permanently. If there's no minimum commitment I could bear it for a week as long as the pay is pretty good.

If I had to do it for a minimum of six months... The pay would have to be very good. I would probably need 500k minimum.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Sounds insanely boring and no working out is a dealbreaker. **** that.

Sounds like Warriorfan's apartment, except 10x10. A wooden coffee table. Neighbors wifi. Obama phone. ISH all day

The amount of money is irrelevant because I couldn’t do it without falling asleep.

5-time NBA All-Star

It helps to use the imagination.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

i dont think going insane is worth any amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Sounds like Warriorfan's apartment, except 10x10. A wooden coffee table. Neighbors wifi. Obama phone. ISH all day
    Dr disrespect videos.

Nice life bruh

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Dr disrespect videos.

Nice life bruh

Surprised you haven't ignored him. He's been on my list for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post

Surprised you haven't ignored him. He's been on my list for a bit.
    He’s actually so pathetic I get enjoyment out of reading his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    He’s actually so pathetic I get enjoyment out of reading his posts.

Here's where I'm at...

If the mental illness shines through, you're nothing but nasty, or offer nothing but stupidity... well... bye bye!