Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: lebron is really about to win probably the easiest chip in nba history

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    What L's? I'm about to see my Lakers win their 17th championship. You on the other hand are clinging on to a pathetic asterisked ring where the opposition didn't even have their best player in the finals for the full series. And what's worse, have become a salty bitch ass ex girlfriend of Kawhi. You sound like an emotional wreck. Get your shit straight son.
    youre a lying fakkit.

why were you rooting for the other shit western teams then?

Local High School Star

Default Re: lebron is really about to win probably the easiest chip in nba history

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    youre a lying fakkit.

why were you rooting for the other shit western teams then?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ionship-Lineup

Fk outta here bitch

Why are you always hating then? You literally come across like a clippers and rockets stan.

dreamshake is rockets related and youre a lebron hater... gee I wonder why you come across like a rockets fan...

Local High School Star

dreamshake is rockets related and youre a lebron hater... gee I wonder why you come across like a rockets fan...
    dreamshake is a basketball move dog. Any one can learn how to do a dreamshake. You think everyone is automatically a fan of a certain team just because of their username? Are you a Red Sox fan? C'mon man.

dreamshake is a basketball move dog. Any one can learn how to do a dreamshake. You think everyone is automatically a fan of a certain team just because of their username? Are you a Red Sox fan? C'mon man.
    Stop deflecting fakkit. Why did you keep rocking with the rockets and clippers?

Its ok if you made a mistake. Just come back to the light.

Local High School Star

You must had me confused. How could anyone be a fan of Westbrook, Harden, and Playoff P?

You must had me confused. How could anyone be a fan of Westbrook, Harden, and Playoff P?
    thats right. good for you buddy. just stop hating on your team and your GOAT so much.

National High School Star Shooter's Avatar

Dont believe him, that dumb hoe aint a Laker boi. He has been hating on the GOAT allllll this time.

He was so fu#$ed up in the head that he rooted against his Lakers to spite Bron. 100% chance he wanted the Pelicans and Clippers to do well. Spineless pathetic trash

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Dont believe him, that dumb hoe aint a Laker boi. He has been hating on the GOAT allllll this time.

He was so fu#$ed up in the head that he rooted against his Lakers to spite Bron. 100% chance he wanted the Pelicans and Clippers to do well. Spineless pathetic trash
    I saw him rooting for the clippers AND the rockets.

hes just a confused fakkit.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post

An alt calling other people spineless. The irony

An alt calling other people spineless. The irony
    hes not wrong though...

Local High School Star

thats right. good for you buddy. just stop hating on your team and your GOAT so much.
    My GOAT already died. Now I have to settle for watching lesser players.

My GOAT already died. Now I have to settle for watching lesser players.
    so you're going to root for the clippers and rockets?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3 View Post
    how's this trolling? please tell me why this isn't the easiest road for a potential championship team in nba history, every team the lakers have played against have been mediocre
    Didn't the GSW have a year where they played an injured Rockets team, injured Clippers team with cp3/Blake and an injured Cavs team without Kyrie and K.Love?