Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Are you for or against the death penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    for death Pen.
    Why should someone that ruins a life due to rape, or multiple rapes live a peaceful life in jail ?
    how bout a cereal killer
    how bout a guy or woman destroying a kids life

HANG THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your illiteracy is staggering. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    what so we have to pay for them for the rest of their life housing and food with taxes?
    Against. But you have a good reason.
    I say find a way to make them a productive member of society. Make him work for his own money to live without ever being free. I think that is a better puinshment.
    Toil for the remaining days of your life. Work until you find it so repetitive and boring that you kill yourself to end the madness.
    Productive, yes. Free, no.

Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by solar.hands View Post
    Against. But you have a good reason.
    I say find a way to make them a productive member of society. Make him work for his own money to live without ever being free. I think that is a better puinshment.
    Toil for the remaining days of your life. Work until you find it so repetitive and boring that you kill yourself to end the madness.
    Productive, yes. Free, no.
    That just sounds like the average 9-5 job

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    I'd think as victim's family member you'd want the criminal dead in a terrible manner. The way it is now, the criminal will die painlessly after repenting his sins and eating great food.
    Not for nothing but prisoners do not get great food. I was briefly a screw at a county lockup and those men and women eat the bare minimum of what is required so they don't starve to death. The food is so bad that I've seen hard-ass grown men weep like babies when offered coffee and donuts from Dunkin by the place they're doing work release at.

Additionally, a death row inmate is allowed a last meal of basically whatever they want. A lifer who is on their death bed isn't given that.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka View Post
    Not for nothing but prisoners do not get great food. I was briefly a screw at a county lockup and those men and women eat the bare minimum of what is required so they don't starve to death. The food is so bad that I've seen hard-ass grown men weep like babies when offered coffee and donuts from Dunkin by the place they're doing work release at.

Additionally, a death row inmate is allowed a last meal of basically whatever they want. A lifer who is on their death bed isn't given that.
    I was talking about death row inmate.

Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Your illiteracy is staggering. Shut up.

Good college starter

Iím for it, if one of the victims family members or friends are the ones who actually kill them.

There are good points to both sides, but the difference maker to me is if someone killed one of my family members, I wouldn't be happy unless they were dead.

I'd be pretty pissed knowing they get to live the rest of their life after taking another life.

So I am for the death penalty.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx View Post
    There are good points to both sides, but the difference maker to me is if someone killed one of my family members, I wouldn't be happy unless they were dead.

I'd be pretty pissed knowing they get to live the rest of their life after taking another life.

I agree and that’s why you should have to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    I agree and thatís why you should have to kill them.
    Lmao. I think the term closure is a total cliche. But if closure was a real thing this would be it.

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Personally I feel there's something so natural about a would be victim killing the criminal. For example in an arm robbery. It's just pure nature. And if a person likes to commit say arm robberies, then really I don't see anything wrong with a victim killing them two weeks later. Or even 11 years later.

And I literally mean it's nature, natural law of evolution. From bacteria to tigers. In captivity, how can vicious tigers, who get angry and growl, and even slap each other, live with each other in a sort of tiger society for years and years with no deaths? Because in nature, through evolution, the tiger that cannot live in that society gets taken out, else there would be no tiger society. (Note: Tiger are do interact with each other in nature.)

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Personally I feel there's something so natural about a would be victim killing the criminal. For example in an arm robbery. It's just pure nature. And if a person likes to commit say arm robberies, then really I don't see anything wrong with a victim killing them two weeks later. Or even 11 years later.

And I literally mean it's nature, natural law of evolution. From bacteria to tigers. In captivity, how can vicious tigers, who get angry and growl, and even slap each other, live with each other in a sort of tiger society for years and years with no deaths? Because in nature, through evolution, the tiger that cannot live in that society gets taken out, else there would be no tiger society. (Note: Tiger are do interact with each other in nature.)
    It's also natural to take what you want from a weaker being. You see a pretty girl, it's natural that you should rape her. Just because something is natural, doesn't mean it's not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx View Post

I don't think I'd be happy. They still live for decades, get good cells, get to repent their sins and eat great food before finally painlessly die under the needle.

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    It's also natural to take what you want from a weaker being. You see a pretty girl, it's natural that you should rape her. Just because something is natural, doesn't mean it's not wrong.
    What I described is a natural thing that's found in all life, and pretty well documented. Else the life form would not survive. Simply taking what you want from somebody weaker of the same species is not a common human thing, because it would not evolve in nature. It pretty much gets taken care of by my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    What I described is a natural thing that's found in all life, and pretty well documented. Else the life form would not survive. Simply taking what you want from somebody weaker of the same species is not a common human thing, because it would not evolve in nature. It pretty much gets taken care of by my original post.
    I got it's natural, doesn't mean it's not wrong when applied to human. Like in some countries they would stone a thief to death and cut the heads of people with different beliefs.