Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Here it is baby, this is how they **** your money - this requires an attention span

So if you want a headline or soundbite because you have the attention span of a gnat, leave now.

Anyways, it's not 100% accurate but it's pretty damn close.

This is how our system robs you of your labor. In other words, if you don't gamble with your paychecks by investing them in something, you consistently lose money over time no matter what. How is that not a problem?

You think this shit gets taught in schools? It's a big ****ing problem and it's absolutely disgusting. Nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Here it is baby, this is how they **** your money - this requires an attention sp

is this how we hodl our bitcoin into averaging a triple double?

Default Re: Here it is baby, this is how they **** your money - this requires an attention sp

OP is a ****ing loser

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    OP is a ****ing loser
    Agreed.

Bump.

OP do you still refuse to believe I'm in Dallas, Texas?

Saw a basketball once

I stay n dallas..let me know if i can b of any assistance

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ghostfacekilla View Post
    Delonte? Is that you?

1st post!

This thread went about as I expected, haha. Maybe one day... maybe another thousand years of evolution or hopefully much sooner... but... not today.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    This thread went about as I expected, haha. Maybe one day... maybe another thousand years of evolution or hopefully much sooner... but... not today.

We’ve all known about this money changer shit forever. It’s like you’re a little kid just finding out the world isn’t fair. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    We’ve all known about this money changer shit forever. It’s like you’re a little kid just finding out the world isn’t fair. Lol.
    Riiiiight.

How many people on this board can tell you the difference between money and currency? How many people can tell you what backs the U.S. dollar?

Shut the **** up and go back to not posting. Actually, you know what, you miserable little shit... goodbye to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Riiiiight.

How many people on this board can tell you the difference between money and currency? How many people can tell you what backs the U.S. dollar?

Shut the **** up and go back to not posting. Actually, you know what, you miserable little shit... goodbye to you.
    Holy shit this autist can't cope with not being the smartest person he has to create his own safe space on ISH of all places

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Holy shit this autist can't cope with not being the smartest person he has to create his own safe space on ISH of all places
    Damn man. The hustle is noticed, not exactly appreciated, but noticed.