Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Is 2020 the worst conference finals in NBA history?

Quote Originally Posted by Koresh View Post
    Everyone was saying this would happen in the bubble, a lot of upsets. Who would have predicted Celtics/Heat and Lakers/Nuggets? No one, not even Nostradamus himself would have.

I am enjoying the entire 2020 playoffs, but both Finals have interesting stories and storylines behind them particularly the Lakers/Nuggets, e.g. Nuggets have been in the Conference Finals three times and all against the Lakers.

This season has always been wide open. We all knew this. No more Warriors dominance. No more super teams, just a bunch of two-star teams now. I am not surprised to see this at all especially under these circumstances with the pandemic.

I love it. The NBA finally has parity for once. Any of the remaining four teams could win and it's exciting. It's not predictable like the last 5 years.
    Cardio is also a factor. Players were not in shape like they normally would be. That may be a reason the clippers kept playing awful in the 2nd half of games 5,6,7. Nuggets had better cardio because they are used to playing in Denver.

Doc Rivers also said his players were gassed in game 7 and asking to come out.

NBA lottery pick

2015 was pretty bad. 2016-2018 East was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    2015 was pretty bad. 2016-2018 East was horrible
    2018 was somewhat entertaining. The Cs with young dudes went for a 2-0 lead in the ecf against the cavs and even took them to seven games after leading 3-2. They bowed out in the last game but had they defeated them instead, they would have a shot at a chip already.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Is this the worst conference finals in NBA history?

Between east and west conference finals. There is 1 legit all time great in LeBron. 1 all-time great between 4 teams wow.
    Blame Kawhi and Giannis.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Blame Kawhi and Giannis.
    +1

Cardio is also a factor. Players were not in shape like they normally would be. That may be a reason the clippers kept playing awful in the 2nd half of games 5,6,7. Nuggets had better cardio because they are used to playing in Denver.

No, the reason they played awful in games 5,6,7 was because they were purposely throwing the series, remember? Kawhi played extra shitty in game 7 to ensure it went through.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...way-on-purpose

You said if the Nuggets win you'd stop posting until next season. Then the day afterwards you said you were posting for the day to address what happened. That was 3 days ago and you're still here typing garbage. At this point I'm assuming you're a mod burner account because you should have been given your walking papers by now, since your word clearly isnt worth shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    No, the reason they played awful in games 5,6,7 was because they were purposely throwing the series, remember? Kawhi played extra shitty in game 7 to ensure it went through.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...way-on-purpose

You said if the Nuggets win you'd stop posting until next season. Then the day afterwards you said you were posting for the day to address what happened. That was 3 days ago and you're still here typing garbage. At this point I'm assuming you're a mod burner account because you should have been given your walking papers by now, since your word clearly isnt worth shit.
    The only way to know is for the mods to ban him which he already instructed to happen before Kawit choked. If they don't then it's obvious he is a mod troll account and should be subsequently ignored/blocked by every ish member.

Kawhi lost because of cardio? What is he a 60 year old man with heart disease?

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    Playing 7 games before playoffs vs playing 60-80 games in playoffs. Cardio wasn't really there for the entire team. Denver guys had it because they play in Denver.

Refs and cardio was nuggets biggest reasons of winning I would say. And Clippers bench/Doc shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Blame Kawhi and Giannis.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post

It's his KawhiLoad management

Forgot to turn it off for the 4th quarter of playoffs

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Playing 7 games before playoffs vs playing 60-80 games in playoffs. Cardio wasn't really there for the entire team. Denver guys had it because they play in Denver.

Refs and cardio was nuggets biggest reasons of winning I would say. And Clippers bench/Doc shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

So now you are just grasping at troll straws. You've sunk low my friend. It'll be ok. Kawhi probably cares less about this loss than you do. Go take a long walk