Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default MMA superstar Colby Covington went in HARD on Lebron James after big win

First responders] keep this world safe, not these woke athletes, man,” he said. “I’m sick of these woke athletes, these spineless cowards like LeBron James.

https://sports.yahoo.com/colby-covin...040026936.html
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 09-20-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Default Re: MMA superstar Colby Covington went in HARD on Lebron James after big TKO victory

Very insightful stuff. Is his IQ higher than the amount of words you quoted? Just wondering.

Banned

Default Re: MMA superstar Colby Covington went in HARD on Lebron James after big TKO victory

LeBron being rent free beyond the world of basketball is a testament to his greatness. He is bigger than the game itself.

FINALLY.

Mother****er.

FINALLY.

A real celebrity using this chance, this outlet, to speak out aggressively against the wave and make a name for themselves.

I was wondering why it took so long.

Okay hm he's too obvious with the MAGA Hat and all..

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    FINALLY.

Mother****er.

FINALLY.

A real celebrity using this chance, this outlet, to speak out aggressively against the wave and make a name for themselves.

Just go watch fox news. None of this stuff is controversial public discourse for the fox news crew.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    LeBron being rent free beyond the world of basketball is a testament to his greatness. He is bigger than the game itself.
    republicans are SEETHING. OBSESSED.

A superstar that nobody's heard of.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Colby Covington can choke Lebron to death and or knockout all his teeth. Anything else?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    Colby Covington can choke Lebron to death and or knockout all his teeth. Anything else?
    Rawdog his mom with DaRealLambo.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    Lebron can dunk on him

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Lebron can dunk on him
    Covington can spunk on him... After he knocks him out

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    A superstar that nobody's heard of.

This. I suppose this guy got what he wanted riding Lebron's coattails. Dude obviously needed attention

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    FINALLY.

Mother****er.

FINALLY.

A lot of MMA fighters are big time trump fans... tito ortiz, mcgregor, chael sonnen etc.

Fighting is the last of a dying breed of real competition. A lot of sports are basically rigged... basketball being one of the worst offenders. You can't rig fighting if the other guy gets tapped or KO'ed.

Lebron is a hypocrite. Completely silent on the issue in Hong Kong and China and now all of sudden vocal about some ghetto trash getting shot again.

By the way, it's been a month since the boycott happened. Any progress made? Nope, he got to told to shut up and dribble again by his overlords.

fake azz social activist

If he doesn't like being woke, LeGod will put him to sleep. I don't think LeBoss orders a hit out on him. The personal nature of these attacks has me thinking LeBrawn would want to get his hands dirty directly. Probably meet him in a dark alley. Call him out.

Colby turns around, "Please sir I didn't mean anything by it. It's just something my Republitard sponsors wanted me to say. You know how it is."
    "No I don't because I'd never do that."
    "Does where that coin land decide my fate? Like Two face?"
    "No"
    LeTreeTrunk then pops a boner on command that strikes the dime and sends it right through Colby's cranium.
    A cop nearby stops LeBeast to ask what was that sound and what was he doing in that alley?
    "Doing what I do best: Dropping dimes."