View Poll Results: How many lives has Trump's Coronavirus Team saved?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero

9 52.94%
  • "Millions" (Fauci)

2 11.76%
  • 2.8 million (Dr. Gu)

0 0%
  • 5.6 million (CNN)

2 11.76%
  • 6 million (MSNBC)

4 23.53%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: How many lives has Trump's Coronavirus Team saved?

Trump saved us.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

6 million is a conservative estimate. This virus is extremely dangerous.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Let me tell you how this would go.

-If I give you a high number, you respond: "See?? Trump did a great job saving all those people by putting that great team together! Yet you are all like OMB."

-If I give you a low number, you respond: "See?? Fauci and birx and these other clowns were worthless! They didn't do anything! It was Trump's quick decision taking covid seriously from day 1 that saved people! Yet you are all like OMB." ..... Or "See? Covid was never a legit issue. It was just a cold like Trump was saying all along! Yet you were all like OMB."

Here's a 3rd answer that I'm choosing: thread is agenda-driven. Get lost. See you after the election.
    Let me tell you how this went.

I asked a question and you, TheMan, and SATAN ducked and dodged, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    ...check all the polls, a decided majority of Americans believe Trump fukked up on the covid19

FOH shill
    You dodged, but here's a 2nd followup to your nonsense.

Americans believe 9% of the country (29,000,000 people) has died from COVID-19. "But polls say" isn't answering the question.

We have to be led by science and data, not polls. Following the polls is one reason we're in this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    You dodged, but here's a 2nd followup to your nonsense.

Americans believe 9% of the country (29,000,000 people) has died from COVID-19. "But polls say" isn't answering the question.

We have to be led by science and data, not polls. Following the polls is one reason we're in this mess.
    I'm not even gonna waste my time arguing with a kook like you who believes covid19 is fake, yeah yeah yeah it's all a worldwide conspiracy by EVERY government in cahoots to keep their population down and to get rid of Trump while they are at it.

Let me tell you how this went.

I asked a question and you, TheMan, and SATAN ducked and dodged, as always.
    It's because you're a ****ing dickhead that isn't worth talking to. I know you think you're smart, but you're making a fool out of yourself to anyone with a brain.

I'm not even gonna waste my time arguing with a kook like you who believes covid19 is fake, yeah yeah yeah it's all a worldwide conspiracy by EVERY government in cahoots to keep their population down and to get rid of Trump while they are at it.
    I never said it any of that.

welfarefan voted for 6 million wtf

I never said it any of that.
    They come up with an opinion that they think they can refute then assign it to you and argue against it.

Pathetic post..

It's been outlined for you numerous times that no one believes there's a worldwide conspiracy. Hittin_Shots is right on the money, you take your own crazy ideas and put them on others so you can feel superior while calling them conspiracy theorists.

It's so fking weak man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    yeah rufus, the closest thing this dying forum has to a doctor...or you, a random nobody who just googles up graphs that point in the direction you want them to.
    Lmao.

Primetime getting pissed off after getting his nonsense shoved back up his ass for 6 months straight.

Lol, nobody is buying your narrative OP...check all the polls, a decided majority of Americans believe Trump fukked up on the covid19 response. We still lead the world in covid19 deaths with Brazil and India on our heels, those are countries the US shouldn't ever be grouped in with.

FOH shill
    I'm going to piece this together for you because you seem very confused

Gavin Newsom and all the other liberal cucks said the Corona virus was going to kill millions and millions and millions

The actual fatality numbers turned out to be MUCH, MUCH less which means that Trump's Rona Task force must have done an amazing job.

Do you get it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    I'm going to piece this together for you because you seem very confused

Gavin Newsom and all the other liberal cucks said the Corona virus was going to kill millions and millions and millions

The actual fatality numbers turned out to be MUCH, MUCH less which means that Trump's Rona Task force must have done an amazing job.

Do you get it now?
    We just passed one million dead worldwide and its believed by John Hopkins University that that number is being undercounted because a lot of countries don't have the capacity to test to officially confirm...the US has almost one fourth of the official worldwide total. I DGAF what those governors said, the buck stop at the top, Trump kept lying (he's on tape) to the American people about what HE considered a very serious virus, kept undermining his own health experts, never formulated a national plan of any sort, even politicized the use of masks that have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to at least slow down the spread. Tens of thousands needlessly died because a lot of people were going to die from this, you can't expect zero deaths obviously. It is unacceptable that the US had so many deaths, and this thing isn't over yet, scientists believe we're in for a second wave as cold weather sets in with 3K daily deaths, da fukk are you talking about? Trump is getting hammered by his shitty covid19 response, as well he should and if he loses, that will be the reason why.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-30-2020 at 02:19 AM.

Trump, I don't know how he caught this Kung-Flu, but he could have possibly saved his own life by spear heading companies to rapidly produce life saving therapeutics, vaccines, that would have other wise taken at least a year and a half before they could be approved. He has had to fight people who do not want a vaccine before the November 3rd election.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    yeah rufus, the closest thing this dying forum has to a doctor...or you, a random nobody who just googles up graphs that point in the direction you want them to.
    give me a break... I like Rufus too but it doesnt change the fact that a dentist has more in common with the fresh off the boat manicurist at your local nail salon than they have with an actual medical doctor