Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    SATAN is a prick Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    8,200

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Good thing these are just exhibition games and will never count towards any sort of legitimate criteria.

  2. #17
    National High School Star Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,312

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch



    Op

  3. #18
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    definitely NOT norway
    Posts
    7,602

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    I can’t ****ing believe that complaining crap worked

  4. #19
    NBA sixth man of the year elementally morale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,920

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan View Post
    I can’t ****ing believe that complaining crap worked
    It usually does. Underdogs rarely pull this move and you better have a superstar on your team for this strategy to work. Teams know this... so if they complain they do so for good reason.

  5. #20
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13,856

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan View Post
    I can’t ****ing believe that complaining crap worked
    The nba are a joke.

    Its basically wwe

    Not real basketball

  6. #21
    NBA sixth man of the year
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,845

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Lol jordan did same thing in 89 against cleveland.

    Every star player with politic for favorable calls. Lol the meltdowns are hilarious

  7. #22
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    56,306

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce View Post
    Lol jordan did same thing in 89 against cleveland.

    Every star player with politic for favorable calls. Lol the meltdowns are hilarious
    They know LBJ is going to win his 4th finals mvp

  8. #23
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch




    [IMG][url=https://ibb.co/hy0NsQq][/url[/IMG]
    Last edited by CountDracula; 09-25-2020 at 02:32 AM.

  9. #24
    MH! aj1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,702

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    It usually does. Underdogs rarely pull this move and you better have a superstar on your team for this strategy to work. Teams know this... so if they complain they do so for good reason.
    It literally happened after G2. Murray cried about the calls. The Nuggets get like 20 FT's more than the Lakers in G2 and AD ended that BS.

  10. #25
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    definitely NOT norway
    Posts
    7,602

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post
    It literally happened after G2. Murray cried about the calls. The Nuggets get like 20 FT's more than the Lakers in G2 and AD ended that BS.
    What did Murray say?

  11. #26
    MH! aj1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,702

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan View Post
    What did Murray say?
    https://www.denverpost.com/2020/09/1...s-officiating/

    Even Mike Malone was bitching about the officiating. So, lets not act like it's just the Lakers. Literally every single team and player does this.

    Those passive aggressive comments got them +14 FT's in G2 and +7 in G4.

  12. #27
    College star rawimpact's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,859

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan View Post
    I can’t ****ing believe that complaining crap worked
    Have you watched basketball at all?

    Coaches have done this throughout the last two decades despite being fined. PJax did it often to bring awareness and ultimately more calls.

  13. #28
    Good High School Starter nayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    bottom of the planet
    Posts
    906

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    I don't know how.to put that gif on but yeah .lol

  14. #29
    3-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10,653

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    This game would've been the perfect opportunity for him to initiate a protest and sit out for Breonna Taylor just to keep reminding the owners how serious he is. I'm sure he was pissed off it about when the Bucks took away his moment the first time around. Instead he's wasting his time bitching about free throws in a series they were already up 2-1.

  15. #30
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    definitely NOT norway
    Posts
    7,602

    Default Re: Being a crybaby snitch

    Quote Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post
    https://www.denverpost.com/2020/09/1...s-officiating/

    Even Mike Malone was bitching about the officiating. So, lets not act like it's just the Lakers. Literally every single team and player does this.

    Those passive aggressive comments got them +14 FT's in G2 and +7 in G4.
    Oh yeah
    That’s totally the same as what the lakers did

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •