Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Spotify employees planning to strike if company refuses to censor Joe Rogan's content

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...rogans-content

And Joe already issued a public apology on a story the other day which was so out of character for him.

Default Re: Spotify employees planning to strike if company refuses to censor Joe Rogan's con

Wish Joe never went with Spotify. I don't blame him, he got his bag but damn.. it was nice before when we knew that no one could touch him and he can be truly free.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Spotify employees planning to strike if company refuses to censor Joe Rogan's con

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Wish Joe never went with Spotify. I don't blame him, he got his bag but damn.. it was nice before when we knew that no one could touch him and he can be truly free.
    Joe just bought a 14.4m home in Austin

https://variety.com/2020/dirt/entert...on-1234783248/

Late last week, we first reported that Spotify employees were demanding direct editorial oversight over the recently-acquired Joe Rogan Experience podcast. That would include the ability to directly edit or remove sections of upcoming interviews, or block the uploading of episodes deemed problematic. The employees also demanded the ability to add trigger warnings, corrections, and references to fact-checked articles on topics discussed by Rogan in the course of his multi-hour discussions.

There are some things in life that come with too heavy a price tag. Especially when you're already a multi millionaire. I guess for some people, enough is never enough.

This may give Rogan a true perspective of being left leaning and cancel culture.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    This may give Rogan a true perspective of being left leaning and cancel culture.
    Maybe you're right. I mean, he has already acknowledged many many times over the years how bad it is for a plethora of reasons, but now he's getting a true, genuine, first hand experience of just how nasty it really is.

Good. He likes to interview white supremacists/alt right figures, so good, he can go choke on a dick.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Good. He likes to interview white supremacists/alt right figures, so good, he can go choke on a dick.
    What white supremacists has he interviewed?

Don't be a dumb ****.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    What white supremacists has he interviewed?
    which ones hasnt he

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

which ones hasnt he
    I can't think of any and you didn't say any

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    I can't think of any and you didn't say any
    i can think of some

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

which ones hasnt he
    Still waiting for your answer. You have good days, and then you have lots of bad days amigo.

Pick your poison and stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Still waiting for your answer. You have good days, and then you have lots of bad days amigo.

Pick your poison and stick with it.
    i'm consistently one of the greatest posters of ISH. my jersey will be hung on the rafters of the ISH e-gym when i retire.

Triggered.