Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Default Re: Spotify employees planning to strike if company refuses to censor Joe Rogan's con

It mirrors the Netflix/Norm Macdonald situation. They'll vampirise and neuter him, and he'll get some bread for it.

Norm's still shy to bring back the podcast. They got him good.

Default Re: Spotify employees planning to strike if company refuses to censor Joe Rogan's con

Leftists bitches are all for free speech as long as it’s their views spewed

If Joe had any brains whatsoever (he doesnt), he would force spotify to chose between keeping their woke tranny employees throwing this tantrum, or keeping his podcast... considering how much they just paid for his podcast, I doubt the decision would be very difficult for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0tFgPG26vA

Glenn Greenwald and Shant Mesrobian break down this strange hate that Rogan gets from the Left very thoroughly in the above link.

Something I always bear in mind: The majority of people on the Right and on the Left are not very intelligent. Or, more simply put; most people are stupid.

Banned

I knew it would never work and they will censor him or mold him into something he's not. He won't get censored but he will definitely watch what he says and that's not good because he's already changing. Howard Stern is a perfect example of this and he's changed or been what I call indirect censorship.

Indirect censorship is what's happening to Joe. Rather than allow him to say whatever he wants but giving him $100 million to mold the biggest podcaster in the world to what they want.

If I knew you had a cult following then I'm willing to pay you money so I can mold you into something more along the lines of my agenda. Rogan is not so smart. He's a male bimbo.

College superstar

What’s funny is Joe already censors himself to be accepted. You really think he is saying how he really feels? Or is speaking on things he really knows that go on behind the scenes? This dude wasn’t saying the whole truth and nothing but the truth on his own before Spotify. He holds himself back to maintain an image he’s comfortable with. Right or left.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post
    I knew it would never work and they will censor him or mold him into something he's not. He won't get censored but he will definitely watch what he says and that's not good because he's already changing. Howard Stern is a perfect example of this and he's changed or been what I call indirect censorship.

Indirect censorship is what's happening to Joe. Rather than allow him to say whatever he wants but giving him $100 million to mold the biggest podcaster in the world to what they want.

If I knew you had a cult following then I'm willing to pay you money so I can mold you into something more along the lines of my agenda. Rogan is not so smart. He's a male bimbo.
    I think Joe is smart enough to understand all of this but took the money because .... it's a **** ton of money. Like things don't have to be so black and white. Joe probably knows deep down he 'sold out' but can easily justify it because he did what's best for his family. Stop bitching

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post

Sounds like it's just a few whiny employees. Hardly a giant conspiracy.

Rogan's first episode in the new poorly designed room was ****ing embarrassing. The podcast is a shell of what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Sounds like it's just a few whiny employees. Hardly a giant conspiracy.

Rogan's first episode in the new poorly designed room was ****ing embarrassing. The podcast is a shell of what it used to be.
    Yep. His new studio is absolute ass and honestly I only watched part of the first one in the new studio and haven't watched since. I can't believe that nobody stopped him from making such an incredibly shitty set. Unreal. Anyways...

Everyone's going to take the L here because I think his viewership is going to tank as a result of that set.

Spotify takes the L because viewership tanks because of the new set. Spotify takes an even bigger L if they bow to the demands of their SJW employees. They should tell those people to **** off and fire them or ignore them.

Rogan takes the L because he has neutered not only his audience with the platform shift and with the shitty new set... but he WOULD have made more money AND not had to deal with this shit had he just started transitioning to a subscription based service. Spotify didn't invest this money for no reason. They believed in his ability to expand their subscriber base and ultimately make them money. They didn't pay him $100 million with the goal of losing money in mind. They knew his value and the value it would bring to the platform. If they signed off on the new set also, they're just smoking crack. But I digress. Rogan ultimately takes the L because, while $100 million is incredible, as hard as this is to believe, he could have made even more money than the $100 mill by transitioning to sub based and staying on YouTube or creating his own platform or something. AND he wouldn't be having to deal with stupid low IQ people telling him what he should do or even giving suggestions.

Everyone involved takes the L. At least Rogan will get 'guaranteed' paid tho.

If Rogan went on patreon, he would likely make millions from that platform alone. Even if it is just releasing content 1-2 weeks earlier and then just show certain clips on youtube like they already do.

The apex of JRE. Everything has went down since.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    If Joe had any brains whatsoever (he doesnt), he would force spotify to chose between keeping their woke tranny employees throwing this tantrum, or keeping his podcast... considering how much they just paid for his podcast, I doubt the decision would be very difficult for them
    Bingo

Although he kinda deserves it for qualifiying the lefties all the time.

Imma still listen to my boy tbh

Banned

his been killing it since he moved to tegas.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Neil Young wants Joe Rogan banned off Spotify for spreading "false" information about Covid. And if they don't he wants all his music removed from Spotify immediately. "They can have me or Rogan but not both!"

Funny thing is he probably can't even make a legal argument for this since he no longer owns a majority stake in his own music. He sold out to a big corporate company a couple of years ago.

Funny to see these old school anti-government liberals now goose stepping to an authoritarian regime.