Local High School Star

Default Guy resigns after video conference catches him kissing his girl's tits live

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-online-debate

“I have a terrible [internet] connection at home,” Ameri said in a radio interview later.

Ameri said that his girlfriend, who had recent breast augmentation surgery, happened to enter the room while he thought he was offline and that he called her over.

“Let’s see how the implants look, I told her. Look, this one’s down more, this one’s down less, let’s look at the scars, and she was beside me and I kissed her tits, and that was all,” Ameri said.

Default Re: Guy resigns after video conference catches him kissing his girl's tits live

would smash

Default Re: Guy resigns after video conference catches him kissing his girl's tits live

I wonder how much other shit like this has been caught out but no one said anything to save the all around embarrassment.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post

would smash

Fake tits tho

People are so sensitive. They're just his girlfriend's tits