Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
    Serious playground baller KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Presidential Debate Thread: Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden

Going to be a fantastic show watching Smell-her(hair) Biden responding to Trump mocking him. Biden struggles to speak words and coherent sentences in general. Joey loses it entirely when he is worked up and angry. Should be interesting... My bet is Biden loses his cool as Trump boldy smirks trolling him

Default Re: Presidential Debate Thread: Donald 'MAGA' Trump(c) vs Joe 'Smeller' Biden

I expect joe to do well

he did take a whole day off to prepare and memorize responses. I hope he has the responses in the correct order

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Presidential Debate Thread: Donald 'MAGA' Trump(c) vs Joe 'Smeller' Biden

Im sure itll be a show.

It’s sad in a lot of ways that this is what the masses want. Two guys basically trying to humiliate each other in a coliseum environment, with pandering and platitudes sprinkled in. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

But anything more sophisticated probably wont be beneficial to those broadcasting the debates. So this is what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by starface View Post
    Im sure itll be a show.

It’s sad in a lot of ways that this is what the masses want. Two guys basically trying to humiliate each other in a coliseum environment, with pandering and platitudes sprinkled in. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

But anything more sophisticated probably wont be beneficial to those broadcasting the debates. So this is what we get.
    Panem et circenses. Even up to the leadershipclass. Of course sophistication won't sell.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starface View Post
    Im sure itll be a show.

Itís sad in a lot of ways that this is what the masses want. Two guys basically trying to humiliate each other in a coliseum environment, with pandering and platitudes sprinkled in. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

A rare moment when I agree with you 100%

People looking at this thing like its the NBA Finals smh

8 hours... sucka

NBA lottery pick Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump's going to come across as fat.

Trump should just let biden talk.

Whoever wins won't matter much since the Dems will spin it as a win no matter what, same with the GOP. Also, evidence points to very few undecideds, you either like the POTUS or you don't. Unless Biden literally spaces out and blabbers incoherently, he'll be fine because Trump set the bar so low for him, which I already mentioned as being a big mistake on his part. I'm sure the Don will try to troll the hell out of Biden, will be interesting to see how he responds.

Grab yer popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Trump's going to come across as fat.
    I dunno why but this made me laugh

To be fair, Trump looks hearty while Biden is looking a bit on the frail side recently.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-29-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Damn gloves off already

I like that Trump claims he is not for overturning Roe v Wade

Default Re: Presidential Debate Thread: Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden

Trump boxing with the moderator

100M with pre existing conditions...