Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default I was going to join Proud Boys when I found out we have a chapter here

Decided not to because I would have to get a tattoo for initiation but I have went and marched with them in 2018. Just a bunch of frat boys. Very innocent.

Thankfully nothing happened because I couldn't live with myself if I hospitalized someone because of a confrontation.

Moral of the story...if you guys are thinking of joining....don't. That tattoo stays forever.

Default Re: I was going to join Proud Boys when I found out we have a chapter here

Yikes. OP exposed as a fascist.

Cali Love

Default Re: I was going to join Proud Boys when I found out we have a chapter here

Nobody gives a ****

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

Lol@Aladdin

Oh the irony

Stand back and stand by.

Trump got them peckerwoods on the ready.

so glad to hear that you have your priorities in order, op.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

It's wiki I'm surprised they haven't added white supremacist and/or Nazi in there.

Only in America can a group that defends property and themselves be considered the bad guys and the group that is on the offensive causing arson, looting, property destruction, murder, hijacking of public and private property, harassing of neutral citizens be considered the good guys.

I guess you are "fascists" if you stand against fascist behavior nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    It's wiki I'm surprised they haven't added white supremacist and/or Nazi in there.

Only in America can a group that defends property and themselves be considered the bad guys and the group that is on the offensive causing arson, looting, property destruction, murder, hijacking of public and private property, harassing of neutral citizens be considered the good guys.

I guess you are "fascists" if you stand against fascist behavior nowadays.
    Why the hell do you care more about property than human lives? Capitalist pig. Straight to the gulag with you.

Banned

To clarify or at least in our chapter we hold the true Proud Boys "ideology" and that is western chauvinism and 100% of us are just that. If you're born in the western hemisphere then you are a Proud Boy. The chapter leader was a Latino guy and the 2nd in charge was a white guy followed. There were 2 black members. Around 30 in the group but during the march there were more at the time.

They are not a white supremacy group. Far from it. Some are bored soy boys that need some frat style environment.

Do you believe in nuclear family? Do you oppose alternative lifestyle?

They believe our culture and we have a diverse culture is the best. Blacks, whites and asians who are born in America basically have all the same ideology.

It’s not something I’m ashamed of or talk about but I wanted to clarify since people are bashing this group.
    Last edited by Luka Doncic; 09-30-2020 at 03:02 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump is nothing without the Proud Boys.

Cali Love

You have the name of a slovenian white boy in your sig but yeah lets act like you're an american patriot...not a white supremacist...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00 View Post
    You have the name of a slovenian white boy in your sig but yeah lets act like you're an american patriot...not a white supremacist...
    I'm not white though and I was allowed to join Proud Boy because of I believe in Western Culture and was born in America.

...and I also have the name of a Slovenian "white boy" as my handle.

That basically kills all your racist narrative doesn't it?

Bitch you literally admitted to being a fascist. No coming back from that. Report directly to the gulag.

Banned

Never a member but I will support these Patriots and will stand by my brothers. I will march if they need me too.

All day. All night.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post

Since when do LeBron & Mike Miller support Trump?

WTF?