Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: I was going to join Proud Boys when I found out we have a chapter here

Quote Originally Posted by DonAlphaTrump View Post
    Black Lives Don't Matter. This is living proof.
    nobody takes short people seriously anyway.

Default Re: I was going to join Proud Boys when I found out we have a chapter here

Interesting. Did you post this on r/proudboys yet?

Cant believe I am about to defend the proud boys, but the level of idiocy being paraded around in this thread is too much to stomach - Who are the Proud Boys?

"The basic tenet of the group is that they are 'Western chauvinists who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world.’ Like Archie Bunker, they long for the days when 'girls were girls and men were men.’ This wasn’t controversial even twenty years ago, but being proud of Western culture today is like being a crippled, black, lesbian communist in 1953," McInnes wrote in Taki's Magazine.

There are three degrees of membership to the men’s only group. First, you have to declare yourself "a western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world," according to a now-inactive blog McInnes started after leaving Vice. To reach the second degree, five or more "dudes" must "beat the shit out of you" until the inductee can name five breakfast cereals (and this must be filmed if McInnes or a Proud Boy representative isn't present). The third degree is getting a tattoo — but you can't do that until you've cleared the first two.

Technically, Proud Boys can have any political affiliation and be any religion, race or sexual preference, according to the blog, although the Anti-Defamation League defines their ideology as misogynistic, Islamaphobic, transphobic and anti-immigration — and sometimes anti-Semitic.
    According to RRR3 and other idiots who obediently believe what they're told instead of doing any basic research of their own and attempting to think for themselves, a group that welcomes men of all political beliefs, religious faiths, and skin colors is "racist".... because they refuse to apologize for western chauvinism, or something

Why do so many idiots think that the proud boys are "fascist"?

The organization has been described as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center and NPR, McInnes and the Proud Boys have been described as hipster racists by Vox and Media Matters for America

The Anti-Defamation League states that the Proud Boys are an "extremist conservative group". According to the ADL, McInnes and the Proud Boys are misogynistic and states that they call women "lazy" and "less ambitious" than men and "venerat[e] the housewife". McInnes has called for "enforced monogamy" and criticized feminism as "a cancer". Some men who are not white—including the group's chairman, Enrique Tarrio—have joined the Proud Boys, drawn by the organization's advocacy for men, anti-immigrant stance, and embrace of violence. Officially, the Proud Boys condemn racism, with Tarrio stating that the group has "longstanding regulations prohibiting racist, white supremacist or violent activity”. The ADL has however deemed the group as having anti-Semitic, Islamophobic and racist views, with the group known to threaten, intimidate or violently assault anti-racism protesters. The group has claimed there is an "inherent superiority of the West", however going to great lengths to mask members' connections to white supremacy. The ADL states that the Proud Boys' "extreme, provocative tactics—coupled with overt or implicit racism, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism and misogyny and the fact that the group is so decentralized, inconsistent, and spread out—suggest the group should be a significant cause for concern".
    The idea that the proud boys are "white supremacist" or "fascist" is almost entirely a construct of far left media smear campaigns and fake "advocacy" non-profit groups. The fact that these charges are based on vague claims of anti-semitism and islamophobia speaks volumes, considering that Jewish and Islam are not races, and considering the fact that its beyond laughable for anyone crying about islamophobia or anti-semitism to accuse another group of being misogynist... let me know when the proud boys take up the muslim practice of forcing their women to wear burqas, or take up the orthodox jewish practice for males to thank god for not making them a woman every day.

Bonus side note - origin of the name Proud Boys

The name is derived from the song "Proud of Your Boy" originally created for Disney's 1992 film Aladdin, but left out following story changes in production, and later featured in the 2011 musical adaptation. In the song the character Aladdin apologizes to his mother for being a bad son and promises to make her proud. McInnes interprets it as Aladdin apologizing for being a boy. He first heard it while attending his daughter's school music recital. The song's "fake, humble, and self-serving" lyrics became a running theme on his podcast. McInnes said it was the most annoying song in the world but that he could not get enough of it.
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-04-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Cant believe I am about to defend the proud boys, but the level of idiocy being paraded around in this thread is too much to stomach - Who are the Proud Boys?

According to RRR3 and other idiots who obediently believe what they're told instead of doing any basic research of their own and attempting to think for themselves, a group that welcomes men of all political beliefs, religious faiths, and skin colors is "racist".... because they refuse to apologize for western chauvinism, or something

Why do so many idiots think that the proud boys are "fascist"?

The idea that the proud boys are "white supremacist" or "fascist" is almost entirely a construct of far left media smear campaigns and fake "advocacy" non-profit groups. The fact that these charges are based on vague claims of anti-semitism and islamophobia speaks volumes, considering that Jewish and Islam are not races, and considering the fact that its beyond laughable for anyone crying about islamophobia or anti-semitism to accuse another group of being misogynist... let me know when the proud boys take up the muslim practice of forcing their women to wear burqas, or take up the orthodox jewish practice for males to thank god for not making them a woman every day.

Bonus side note - origin of the name Proud Boys
    Literally just read their wiki page, sport.

Also WHAT “far-left” media? Name one far left media source.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

I meant far left in terms of virtue signalling and identity politicking... NPR, Vox, Media Matters (john podestas propaganda farm) - all the participants in the smear campaign against Gavin. If you want to argue that these outlets arent actually left wing I dont disagree on paper, but I am generalizing and generally speaking the vast majority of people consider outlets like Vox and Media Matters to be deep on the left. Obviously there are no mainstream media sources that are truly far left

Anyway, can you explain what specifically makes the proud boys "fascist"?

National High School Star SATAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Cant believe I am about to defend the proud boys,
    It comes as no surprise at all.

Are any of the sources for them being fascist actually from the Proud Boys group?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ic-voters.html

US intelligence officials have confirmed Iran is responsible for a series of threatening emails targeting Democratic voters this week, as they revealed Russia is also playing its part to meddle in the presidential election.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Wednesday identified the two countries as foreign actors that 'have taken specific actions to influence public opinion' relating to the presidential race.

Ratcliffe said both countries separately managed to obtain voter registration information - most of which is easily accessible - to target Americans in an attempt to sway the outcome of the election.

I usually hit open layups

The Proud Boys are pretty pathetic.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Luka Doncic's Avatar

You should join Proud Boys. It would do you some good. My chapter was was decent. There were a few “big bad scary” members but for the most part it’s a bunch of soft dudes like you that are trying to find themselves and want to play the part of a male.

Eventually I didn’t join because I’m a natural alpha Proud Boy. I would be leading a bunch of guys like you and turn you out. That is why I didn’t join and the tattoo part is the #1 factor. **** that.

I will march with them if given the opportunity again.

Why would a Communist join a fascist organization?

Do you even think before you post, MsButthurt?

Proud boys, antifa are all a bunch of queers

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Proud boys, antifa are all a bunch of queers
    this meme was made for fakkits like them