Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I was going to join Proud Boys when I found out we have a chapter here

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You do know we have a police force to defend private property, do you? we aren't in the Wild West anymore, bucko.
    Why are people rioting or even protesting to get their own opinion of justice enforced, you have a justice system for that it aint the wild west bucko. American police are outnumbered and handcuffed in dealing with the property damage and you know it.

Default Re: I was going to join Proud Boys when I found out we have a chapter here

You do know we have a police force to defend private property, do you? we aren't in the Wild West anymore, bucko.
    cartelskinningmexicanguysfaceoff.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    Why are people rioting or even protesting to get their own opinion of justice enforced, you have a justice system for that it aint the wild west bucko. American police are outnumbered and handcuffed in dealing with the property damage and you know it.
    Protesting is a right, Proud Boys, whether they are racists or not are vigilantes, they aren't defending their own property, some of them aren't even from those communities. Vigilantism isn't a right, that's why we have cops and NG. Again, I'm not defending looters nor rioters, they should be arrested BY THE AUTHORITIES.

Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Protesting is a right, Proud Boys, whether they are racists or not are vigilantes, they aren't defending their own property, some of them aren't even from those communities. Vigilantism isn't a right, that's why we have cops and NG. Again, I'm not defending looters nor rioters, they should be arrested BY THE AUTHORITIES.
    But...when local governments tell the authorities to stand down, then you have vigilante groups that are formed because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    But...when local governments tell the authorities to stand down, then you have vigilante groups that are formed because of this.
    Then it's on those local governments to get their shit together or vote them out of office.

Look, I agree that this protesting shit has gotten out of hand (not the peaceful protesting, specifically rioting and looting) and property owners should protect their private property and I support their right to do so but you have idiots on the extreme left running wild, add idiots on the extreme right looking for a fight with the pretend excuse of defending stranger's property's (mind you, most aren't even from those communities), it's not a good mix. I believe in law and order, vigilantes are not lawfully mandated to operate in defending property of total strangers so they too are outside of the law.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Luka Doncic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00 View Post
    You are white like my toiletpaper is white. You are an apple picking white guy.
    You are brown like my shit is brown. You are a greasy Mussie guy.

Then it's on those local governments to get their shit together or vote them out of office.

Look, I agree that this protesting shit has gotten out of hand (not the peaceful protesting, specifically rioting and looting) and property owners should protect their private property and I support their right to do so but you have idiots on the extreme left running wild, add idiots on the extreme right looking for a fight with the pretend excuse of defending stranger's property's (mind you, most aren't even from those communities), it's not a good mix. I believe in law and order, vigilantes are not lawfully mandated to operate in defending property of total strangers so they too are outside of the law.
    We allow.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post
    We allow.
    Lame, you already used that line. Nothing original to say, then just STFU.

Lame, you already used that line. Nothing original to say, then just STFU.
    Msbottoms has like 7 accounts on here already and he’s a pretty new poster

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Msbottoms has like 7 accounts on here already and he’s a pretty new poster
    We use to bully you so hard. Good to see some people changed even though you and we all know you are the ugliest dude on here.

Cali Love

Proud of being muslim

Atleast im not posting on an alt trying to convince strangers i'm a (black) white supremacist. Sounds like a dave chappelle joint.
    Lmao

Sounds like your problem is with the AUTHORITIES not people protecting property from wanton destruction. Cry for the cops to start cracking heads or simmer down a little

Do you know who the leader of the Proud Boys is?

Meet AfroCuban American Enrique Tarrio

Of course he is a felon for selling illegally rebranded medical equipment so I'm not sure I could stand behind this guy.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Black Lives Don't Matter. This is living proof.