Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: I remember when presidential debates were about policy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Seen it mentioned a bunch of times now, so wanted to ask you, just out of interest.

Were you born in the US or did you immigrate later in life?
    I will allow...

Only because I don't think you're trolling so I will answer, I've talked about here before so it here goes. My ancestors on my dad's side were Tejanos, Mexicans living in Texas before the good ol' gringo land grab named the Mexican-American War. Mexico lost not only Texas but half it's territory as a result. My ancestors went from being Mexicans to US citizens overnight. Eva Longoria said it best, we didn't cross the border, the border crossed us. My family have been American citizens going on more than 150 years. I have family members who have fought in every major war since WW I. I would venture to say that my family is more American than more than half of this board, including your ZenMaster, prove me wrong.

I will allow...

and I'm from ChiTown, born and raised and I have a tear in my eye because my White Sox were eliminated today
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-01-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Default Re: I remember when presidential debates were about policy.

Stupid ISH, doesn't allow me to correct my grammatical mistakes, was busy on a call while I wrote half of my last post