Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,694

    Default Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    You not allowed to say things like "Pray" etc. But have real basketball analysis.

    I say go with Meyers Leonard & Kelly Olynk on the court. Double team AD, he is not good at passing out of double teams.
    Put Iguodola man to man on Lebron, and Crowder too.

    Use Udonis Haslem on Lebron/ AD as well for 4 - 5 minutes.

  2. #2
    Banned warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    26,920

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Have Meyers Leonard and Kelly Olynk try to injure Anthony Davis.

  3. #3
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by Nike D'Antoni View Post
    You not allowed to say things like "Pray" etc. But have real basketball analysis.

    I say go with Meyers Leonard & Kelly Olynk on the court. Double team AD, he is not good at passing out of double teams.
    Put Iguodola man to man on Lebron, and Crowder too.

    Use Udonis Haslem on Lebron/ AD as well for 4 - 5 minutes.
    Spo needs to do 3 things:

    1) Inject Nunn with other worldly HGH that makes him smarter, faster, stronger (i.e - 6'8 250 with Magic Johnson skill)
    2) Combine Butler with Dragic/Bam skills and then duplicate that player 3 times at least.
    3) Have LeBron and AD imprisoned.


    Get it done Spo.

  4. #4
    en la FINIKERA highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    25,388

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Have Meyers Leonard and Kelly Olynk try to injure Anthony Davis.
    just further evidence of what human scum you are

  5. #5
    Banned warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    26,920

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    just further evidence of what human scum you are
    Go eat six tacos in one sitting you whiny piece of shit.

  6. #6
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Go eat six tacos in one sitting you whiny piece of shit.
    Lmfao owned

  7. #7
    Very good NBA starter NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    8,824

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    start nunn/robinson/butler/crowder/olynyk. throw olynyk/leonard on ad and let dwight get some rebounds again. Play herro close to 40 mpg even if he's not the starter. slow down the pace as much as you can and try to get danny or dwight switched onto butler.

  8. #8
    SATAN is a prick Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    8,200

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    just further evidence of what human scum you are
    He doesn't realize that the two men will get suspended if they do that intentionally, making the series even more lopsided.

  9. #9
    en la FINIKERA highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    25,388

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Go eat six tacos in one sitting you whiny piece of shit.
    i'd hate successful people as well if my living room looked like this


  10. #10
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by Nike D'Antoni View Post
    You not allowed to say things like "Pray" etc. But have real basketball analysis.

    I say go with Meyers Leonard & Kelly Olynk on the court. Double team AD, he is not good at passing out of double teams.
    Put Iguodola man to man on Lebron, and Crowder too.

    Use Udonis Haslem on Lebron/ AD as well for 4 - 5 minutes.
    Good post. I say try whatever and hope you find a good formula to win games 3 and 4 (or even just 1 for confidence.)

  11. #11
    Banned warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    26,920

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i'd hate successful people as well if my living room looked like this

    You are some obese loser who got fired from your job as a driver for automated cars lol?, then got fired at your call center gig for stalking girls at work.

    Keep getting fired from them dead end jobs....

    That success.


  12. #12
    en la FINIKERA highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    25,388

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    You are some obese loser who got fired from your job as a driver for automated cars lol?, then got fired at your call center gig for stalking girls at work.

    Keep getting fired from them dead end jobs....

    That success.

    mental gymnastics

    but i'm willing to put 10k on that, if you're really about it

  13. #13
    Banned warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    26,920

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    mental gymnastics

    but i'm willing to put 10k on that, if you're really about it
    You are a fat clown. You are super pitiful and are always making up stories on ISH role playing as someone successful because you are a huge incel. No one cares. You already proved yourself to be a total flake when stalker was going to beat your ass. You are a clown, a loser, a waste of time. Go hit up your bro scuzzy for some porno passwords and make like your dick and beat it.

  14. #14
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    You are a fat clown. You are super pitiful and are always making up stories on ISH role playing as someone successful because you are a huge incel. No one cares. You already proved yourself to be a total flake when stalker was going to beat your ass. You are a clown, a loser, a waste of time. Go hit up your bro scuzzy for some porno passwords and make like your dick and beat it.

    Lmfao bro you're gonna make Pablito end it. Ease up on this fat ratface

  15. #15
    Great college starter
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,590

    Default Re: Erik Spolestra adjustments for game 2 with Adebayo/Dragic out

    Start Nunn for Dragic. Nunn is better on defense at least.

    Maybe start Herro for Duncan because Duncan had the donut zero points. Need more offense.

    Bam is the big man they need, so there screwed there. Just hope you steal one and bam returns by game 3 or 4. Kelly will have to take a lot of threes and hope for the best hahahah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •