Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

Default Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russia

Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russi

We were right all along. Trump was right all along.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Luka Doncic's Avatar

Default Re: Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russi

Wow.

trump authorized declassification of ALL documents related to russia and hilary's emails .. deep state in a panic .. after he announces that doj announces press conference at 11 am 'on matter of national security' lol going to try to stop him aren't they ?

Looks like the FBI will have press conference to talk about why these documents can't be redacted.
    Anything related to QAnon has been banned from facebook platforms.

You'd think that surely something like this revelation would be newsworthy and something people would like to discuss, but yet you won't find anything about in on either reddit politics or news boards, but most people there are blade, prime and miller types, who we probably won't hear from in this thread either.

Lots of people were called crazy conspiracy theorists for a long time for believing what these documents seemingly confirm as true.

Trump should demand a public apology from every member of the media and every American citizen that accused him of wrongdoing.

Or else.

People in Washington D.C. are psychopaths of the highest order.

The fact that half the country wanted to elect that evil cunt to the office of the presidency just confirms to me how out of touch with reality that ALL of you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    People in Washington D.C. are psychopaths of the highest order.

The fact that half the country wanted to elect that evil cunt to the office of the presidency just confirms to me how out of touch with reality that ALL of you really are.
    Most of her supporters didn’t realize she was evil. I didn’t (I do now though). You’d be surprised how little people pay attention. The only reason I thought Hillary was ok because I didn’t pay attention and just assumed my parents and the liberal media were telling me the truth. Once I realized they weren’t I changed my views.

Declassified mod files show that OP is a fakkit

NBA sixth man of the year jstern's Avatar

RRR3 is not so bad.

I've been saying Hillary is evil for many years. It's hard to detect because she comes off as sincere and well meaning. Specially with her insane ability to lie about the biggest things without flinching and absolutely no shame. So it just comes off as an irrational Hillary hater. I've even said that Obama hates Hillary. You have to understand that there are psychopathic people who will do anything to rule, so it's not a coincidence to find such a person so close to the top as Hillary Clinton.

I was talking with this woman last week, not a Trump supporter, she said because she like immigrants. I asked her about Hillary and she just went on and on about how she despises everything about her, for a lack of a better word. She was like, "I don't like seeing her, I don't like hearing her, I think she's up to no good, I think she's evil." She doesn't like the air she breaths. And she just went on and on. I found that very interesting because it's like some people can detect something.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    RRR3 is not so bad.

I've been saying Hillary is evil for many years. It's hard to detect because she comes off as sincere and well meaning. Specially with her insane ability to lie about the biggest things without flinching and absolutely no shame. So it just comes off as an irrational Hillary hater. I've even said that Obama hates Hillary. You have to understand that there are psychopathic people who will do anything to rule, so it's not a coincidence to find such a person so close to the top as Hillary Clinton.

I was talking with this woman last week, not a Trump supporter, she said because she like immigrants. I asked her about Hillary and she just went on and on about how she despises everything about her, for a lack of a better word. She was like, "I don't like seeing her, I don't like hearing her, I think she's up to no good, I think she's evil." She doesn't like the air she breaths. And she just went on and on. I found that very interesting because it's like some people can detect something.
    Rrr is just a hypocrite

RRR3 is a demon.

Of course the CiA briefed Barack

Barack IS CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Most of her supporters didnít realize she was evil. I didnít (I do now though). Youíd be surprised how little people pay attention. The only reason I thought Hillary was ok because I didnít pay attention and just assumed my parents and the liberal media were telling me the truth. Once I realized they werenít I changed my views.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Most of her supporters didn’t realize she was evil. I didn’t (I do now though). You’d be surprised how little people pay attention. The only reason I thought Hillary was ok because I didn’t pay attention and just assumed my parents and the liberal media were telling me the truth. Once I realized they weren’t I changed my views.
    It's easy to see from the outside. The democrats try to paint themselves as the "for the people" left alternative while infact they are just as if not more rightwing corporate puppets than the GOP. They just have a different set of friends who pay them.