Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Re: Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russi

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Misunderstood??? He is a frickin communist. Yea he is about as naive as a person can be but in no way is he misunderstood. You are talking about a grown ass man who still lives with his parents who now wants the government to take care of him for the rest of his life. His parents are complete failures by raising a kid to grow up to be dependent on anyone but himself to take care of him. I just hope he never has kids so the he cannot fail them as his parents did with him.
    It's okay. Mangirl will breastfeed them when the communist government stops giving them money.

Transgenders are banned from driving in China based in being mentally ill. Chinese can't even afford cars as the make 15 cents and hour making Jordan shoes to sell to welfare recipients in USA

I would consider being communist if useless people like rrr3 are tossed in a ditch along with mentally ill trannies that refuse their medication. I'll give him some communism real fast

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Declassified docs show CIA briefed Obama on Hillary's plan to link Trump to Russi

Trump is Putin's little bitch.