Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Polls may say he's behind

But there's information out on the webs saying the same as in 2016, that in the suburbs and rural areas of the swing states there are Trump signs more or less everywhere.

Stay hopeful and keep your head up, there's so much love and high energy around the US every weekend!

Default Re: Polls may say he's behind

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    But there's information out on the webs saying the same as in 2016, that in the suburbs and rural areas of the swing states there are Trump signs more or less everywhere.

Stay hopeful and keep your head up, there's so much love and high energy around the US every weekend!

No, this is nothing like 2016. The political landscape is completely different. Biden isn't really winning, Trump is losing, this is a referendum election. His base is still with him but he has lost his soft support...

I would not be surprised if the Dems take the WH, Senate and HOR. Same ol' same ol', rinse and repeat.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump's lost the suburbs and the seniors vote due to his ignoring the Covid crisis.

Trump already won. The guy simply never loses. He's a people expert, high social IQ, and even though there's no such thing as 5D chess, the term does describe the game he is playing. Donald Trump is Alpha Zero.

I have seen a grand total of 3 Biden signs and that includes parts of one of the major cities I have traveled to multiple times in the last few months for work. I have seen thousands of Trump signs. I also personally know 11 people who are rabid Trump supporters who will not put signs in their yards due to fear of vandals and/or riots when Trump wins. There are MANY more who feel the same way about advertising for Trump or even answering poll questions for fear of being doxed. There is absolutely no enthusiasm for Biden and enthusiasm by the truckload for Trump. A small town about 25 miles from me where my sister lives held a Trump caravan parade this weekend. There were hundreds of cars lined up decked out with all kinds of Trump signs. From the pictures she sent me you could see the enthusiasm. Trump has got this in the bag even with all of the ballot harvesting the left will do.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I have seen a grand total of 3 Biden signs and that includes parts of one of the major cities I have traveled to multiple times in the last few months for work. I have seen thousands of Trump signs. I also personally know 11 people who are rabid Trump supporters who will not put signs in their yards due to fear of vandals and/or riots when Trump wins. There are MANY more who feel the same way about advertising for Trump or even answering poll questions for fear of being doxed. There is absolutely no enthusiasm for Biden and enthusiasm by the truckload for Trump. A small town about 25 miles from me where my sister lives held a Trump caravan parade this weekend. There were hundreds of cars lined up decked out with all kinds of Trump signs. From the pictures she sent me you could see the enthusiasm. Trump has got this in the bag even with all of the ballot harvesting the left will do.
    Just look at this. LOOK AT THIS:

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

For those who think Trump has this on lock:

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/politics

payday for you guys has never been bigger than it is now...you should put some money down...put $1,000 down, get $2,700 back when Trump wins

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

OMG that is pathetic. You could hear all of less than 10 people clapping. it is obvious there was quite literally nobody there. That dud hasn't got a chance. (lol, I meant to type dude instead of dud but after proof reading I believe dud is the correct term).
    Last edited by Rocket; 10-12-2020 at 04:28 PM.

So he gets the Latino votes by playing Latino music and doing lasso? While the bitch listens to Tupac?

I can smell the nervous sweat from here

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post

payday for you guys has never been bigger than it is now...you should put some money down...put $1,000 down, get $2,700 back when Trump wins
    I do not bet for religious reasons but that is easy money for someone who does.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post

I'll probably put down a bit, but at those odds I won't need to think he has it on lock.

The same goes for anyone who thinks Biden is 100% winning this btw, you mind as well put down $1000 and pick up a free 400ish in profit when he wins.

I'm still hopeful that more information will come out which can't be dismissed by regular people, like the hand written notes from John Brennan, used to brief Obama on the Clinton campaign going with a plan to stir up a Russian interference scandal.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...rump-to-Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

that's one hell of a fies-, er... siesta.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I do not bet for religious reasons but that is easy money for someone who does.
    If you were actually religious you’d respect Communism.