Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,407

    Default Re: Trump comes out as bisexual

    Trump should come out as trans and start talking about how hes proud to be an inspiration to little girls everywhere by proving that a woman can be president, while also condemning all of his critics as misogynistic and transphobic

  2. #32
    Bucks Brigade Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,975

    Default Re: Trump comes out as bisexual

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post




    Good news for Patrick Chewing.
    Here is the thing about Trump - He would say he eat shit from a human , and his backers would not only vote for him , but eat their own shit. Guy has to go out of the USA to find his wives .... talk about a moron.

  3. #33
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    26,354

    Default Re: Trump comes out as bisexual

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Here is the thing about Trump - He would say he eat shit from a human , and his backers would not only vote for him , but eat their own shit. Guy has to go out of the USA to find his wives .... talk about a moron.


    Every time we read one of your posts, we all know who the real shit eater here is.

  4. #34
    I rule the local playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    517

    Default Re: Trump comes out as bisexual

    Trump is a little fairy princess.

    Melania pegs him.

  5. #35
    College star diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,091

    Default Re: Trump comes out as bisexual

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Trump should come out as trans and start talking about how hes proud to be an inspiration to little girls everywhere by proving that a woman can be president, while also condemning all of his critics as misogynistic and transphobic
    if trump physically came out as a black trans at tonight's debate, the moderator and media would be forced to treat him fairly otherwise they'd be racist sexists.

  6. #36
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    25,409

    Default Re: Trump comes out as bisexual

    Prediction for how tonight's debate goes:

    The moderator asks about covid. Biden references an excellent plan recommended by his doctor wife, Kamala. Trump then spends the next hour talking about Hunter Biden. The End.

  7. #37
    NBA lottery pick
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,855

    Default Re: Trump comes out as bisexual

    Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    if trump physically came out as a black trans at tonight's debate, the moderator and media would be forced to treat him fairly otherwise they'd be racist sexists.
    Nah that's not how it works, see.

    The left has a right and a duty to bully, harass, assault and shit on anyone they want at any time, even if they're a minority, because left = tolerance.

    You only can't do it if you lean to the right. Then you're bigot.

    Left = tolerance
    Right = bigot

    Because equality.

    #ItsMillerTime

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •