Default Empathy politicized.

If racists pretend to be empathetic to keep a good look in the public eye, is that actually a positive thing for society or is it worse that they have to bow to political correctness thus creating an underbelly of fascist repression?

I don't know. Im just throwing this out there...

Ie. Was it better in the 70s when people would just be outwardly racist with each other in playful ways?

Default Re: Empathy politicized.

The white BLM rioters are openly racist and no one seems to notice it. Thinking black ppl can't succeed due to being victims.. anyone that isnt a victim they will openly racially abuse them..

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    The white BLM rioters are openly racist and no one seems to notice it. Thinking black ppl can't succeed due to being victims.. anyone that isnt a victim they will openly racially abuse them..
    Bingo!!! Believing a person of another race is incapable of helping themselves due to their race is the epitome of racism. The blatant hypocrisy is lost on these misguided SJW's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Bingo!!! Believing a person of another race is incapable of helping themselves due to their race is the epitome of racism. The blatant hypocrisy is lost on these misguided SJW's.
    It takes black people 6-12+ hours to vote early in Georgia. It takes a white person 30 mins - 1 hour. Ask yourself, why is that? I mean... think REALLY hard. If your conclusion is to blame black people, you might be a fvcking racist.

This guy made a whole damn video on the subject so instead of doing more work ill gladly link his great dissection on the matter...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGBQSXX_GU&t=10s

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    It takes black people 6-12+ hours to vote early in Georgia. It takes a white person 30 mins - 1 hour. Ask yourself, why is that? I mean... think REALLY hard. If your conclusion is to blame black people, you might be a fvcking racist.

You are impossibly stupid.

I’m beginning to think youve been a performance art shtick all along...