Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Would a team picture bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Imagine ignoring the whole world around you stuck in a thread like an obsessed lunatic? He's oblivious to everything else.

And on top of that he actually believes he's in the driver seat

I underestimated you, hateraid. You're ok, buddy.

As for ye slick Axe, I just hope we aren't dealing with someone who suffers from a real mental illness. He seems kind of schizo. Hopefully ish isn't further ruining his mind since release from hospital or something. Then again, he brings it on himself I guess.

^Right back at you, cretin.

Besides, you're too dumb to realize that you wouldn't be here if you're not some schizo beta incel that absolutely suffers from mental illness and severe autism.

Oh, and I can keep on responding so i can irritate all of you by boosting my ppd.

Actually read his post for once and he basically unknowingly said everyone here is "some schizo beta incel that absolutely suffers from mental illness and severe autism".

He basically just confessed he's "some schizo beta incel that absolutely suffers from mental illness and severe autism".

You can't make this shit up.

^Now that's some big proof you showed why everyone should think you're just a lame cretin lmfao

I'm not unlocking that post. Did he say "ye" and "slick" again"??

A couple weeks ago I unlocked one of his posts for the first time in weeks and he had posted the same shit I had already posted that day. And he talks all this "rent free" nonsense.

What is with this guy?

Not even joking. What is wrong with him??

A cretin like the ignorant poster above never seems to know or acknowledge what rent free is

Even the welfarefan will laugh at this kind of stupidity you have rn.

Symptoms

Delusions. These are false beliefs that are not based in reality. For example, you think that you're being harmed or harassed; certain gestures or comments are directed at you; you have exceptional ability or fame; another person is in love with you; or a major catastrophe is about to occur. Delusions occur in most people with schizophrenia.

Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. Yet for the person with schizophrenia, they have the full force and impact of a normal experience. Hallucinations can be in any of the senses, but hearing voices is the most common hallucination.

Disorganized thinking (speech). Disorganized thinking is inferred from disorganized speech. Effective communication can be impaired, and answers to questions may be partially or completely unrelated. Rarely, speech may include putting together meaningless words that can't be understood, sometimes known as word salad.

Extremely disorganized or abnormal motor behavior. This may show in a number of ways, from childlike silliness to unpredictable agitation. Behavior isn't focused on a goal, so it's hard to do tasks. Behavior can include resistance to instructions, inappropriate or bizarre posture, a complete lack of response, or useless and excessive movement.

Negative symptoms. This refers to reduced or lack of ability to function normally. For example, the person may neglect personal hygiene or appear to lack emotion (doesn't make eye contact, doesn't change facial expressions or speaks in a monotone). Also, the person may lose interest in everyday activities, socially withdraw or lack the ability to experience pleasure.

hmm

^
    What's this? A copypasta crap completely describing yourself why you're one of the most ignorant posters the board has ever seen? Way to go presenting what kind of a pure ignoramus you are, chap.
    Last edited by Axe; 10-20-2020 at 04:22 AM.

Dude literally comes on here looking for arguments

Axe, do you realize this is a great representation of what people think when they see your posts?:

Hey Axe, I'm going to log off and actually live life. Do you know what that is? You know...Outside of the screen? I suggest you do the same for the sake of your own sanity and self esteem, slick. You've been getting destroyed left, right and center lately. Like, it's hilarious for us that aren't laughing with you at all, just at you...But it can't be good for even the people around you in your day to day life, in which you think of SATAN, hateraid, Phoenix, aj, Smoke ect ect consistently and start cursing and trashing your surroundings in fits of rage.

Go and do something productive instead of thinking about us, the random ass people on a message board who at worst...Own your soul at this point. It's quite pathetic tbh. I don't want to be responsible for your next mental breakdown, slick.

^Fuming because he can't get over the fact that he's just a massive beta cuck, a sore loser, an incel, a cretin or whatever we can call him who bumped his way into this thread to stalk me since having me on his ignore list never worked at all. But then again, it's a monkey see, monkey do thing.

Now we are witnessing another epic meltdown made by the worst sadist piece of shit we have in the board.

Ps expecting another cringing response from him after this post.

Axe still melting down in here?