Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default how much did butlers legacy take hit for pathetic finals loss? wow what a loser 0/1

pathetic player lost in the finals

shoulda follows the kiwi method and got raped in the 2nd round instead of winning more games and facing a better team

how much did his legacy take a hit?

Default Re: how much did butlers legacy take hit for pathetic finals loss? wow what a loser 0

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post

shoulda follows the kiwi method and got raped in the 2nd round instead of winning more games and facing a better team

He doesn't go around saying he is the GOAT and he didnt collude with another future hall of famer or 2

He sets himself at a realistic standard so we treat it as one

You really this daft?hahahah

Default Re: how much did butlers legacy take hit for pathetic finals loss? wow what a loser 0

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    He doesn't go around saying he is the GOAT and he didnt collude with another future hall of famer or 2

He sets himself at a realistic standard so we treat it as one

You really this daft?hahahah
    how much did his legacy take a hit for his pathetic finals loss tho

he didnt get to do the legacy saver 1st round sweep like mike so his finals loss will cost him

how much did his legacy take a hit ?

I guess i understand now why potatum and the rest of the Cs didn't want to advance beyond the ecf.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I guess i understand now why potatum and the rest of the Cs didn't want to advance beyond the ecf.
    yep

the ol 1st round exit legacy saver

thats why mcgrady never got out of the 1st round

didnt want NO FINALS LOSSES NEVA LOST

As a Jordan stan = It tanks his legacy. Butler is better off losing in the first round.

As an intelligent basketball fan = it raises Butler's legacy.

Yep. Its hilarious how much head-to-head records matter to basketball fans (both casual and hardcore fans). No one seems to realize that basketball is a team sport and the team usually with 2 top 5-7 players usually wins...

The latest example is obviously the 2020 Lakers who had AD and LeBron leading the way.

To respond to the OP, yes I would take PG13 over Butler because he never had a Finals loss! (sarcasm)

PG13 > Butler

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post

Dude your melting down something terrible. Funny thing is even butler would tell you it dosn't mean shit

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Yep. Its hilarious how much head-to-head records matter to basketball fans (both casual and hardcore fans). No one seems to realize that basketball is a team sport and the team usually with 2 top 5-7 players usually wins...

The latest example is obviously the 2020 Lakers who had AD and LeBron leading the way.

To respond to the OP, yes I would take PG13 over Butler because he never had a Finals loss! (sarcasm)

PG13 > Butler
    Lol i forgot about pg

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    As a Jordan stan = It tanks his legacy. Butler is better off losing in the first round.

As an intelligent basketball fan = it raises Butler's legacy.
    More like As a lebron stan= runner ups are almost as good as winning it all.

Bron stans are the only fans in the history of the game that celebrate runner ups. Its pathetic as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Lol i forgot about pg
    Remember that time when PG13 clanked the shot off the backboard? I giggled a bit that.

I couldnt believe how people were comparing PG13 to Scottie Pippen? Pippen is way more better at playoff time and more consistent at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    More like As a lebron stan= runner ups are almost as good as winning it all.

Bron stans are the only fans in the history of the game that celebrate runner ups. Its pathetic as hell
    Lol Bron stans have 4 different rings to celebrate. We’re pretty satisfied at this point. He has nothing left to prove.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Lol Bron stans have 4 different rings to celebrate. We’re pretty satisfied at this point. He has nothing left to prove.
    I actually agree with that. That wasn't the argument though

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Great question OP. Before his Finals loss he was a top 15 player in the league but now after his 0/1 blemish he might be top 50 in the league. Pathetic Finals loss for sure.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

All jokes aside, Butler beating the Bucks and Celtics is a bigger achievement than Jordan ever had.

Big time legacy boost in reality