Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default LeBron won't load manage next year. He's going to break Kareem Abdul Jabbar's record.

By the time he is 38. He'll be the all time leading scorer in regular season history.

Default Re: LeBron won't load manage next year. He's going to break Kareem Abdul Jabbar's rec

Better pray he doesn't become prone to injury as time goes on.

Default Re: LeBron won't load manage next year. He's going to break Kareem Abdul Jabbar's rec

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Better pray he doesn't become prone to injury as time goes on.
    He spend $1 Million to maintain his current body.

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

Three seasons away averaging 1400 per season.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

The only issue is, we wont have 82 game season.
    He is 4146 points away, considering he averages 20 ppg for next 3 years (4146/20 = 208 games )

He is pretty close already

Kareem is #1 at 38,387
    LeBron is #3 at 34,241
    LeBron is only 4,146 behind

If we break that up into 3 seasons (36, 37, 38) and assume he plays 71 games per season that would mean he only needs to average 19.46 per game. He will get it barring any major injuries. LeGoat lives on

4,146 behind
    71 games * 3 season = 213 games
    4,146 / 213 = 19.46 ppg

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    He is pretty close already

Kareem is #1 at 38,387
    LeBron is #3 at 34,241
    LeBron is only 4,146 behind

If we break that up into 3 seasons (36, 37, 38) and assume he plays 71 games per season that would mean he only needs to average 19.46 per game. He will get it barring any major injuries. LeGoat lives on

4,146 behind
    71 games * 3 season = 213 games
    4,146 / 213 = 19.46 ppg
    Next season starts in january.How many games will it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_James View Post
    Next season starts in january.How many games will it be?
    Good call. But I wonder if the NBA is going to make this shift the 'new' schedule and Finals are always in October now? OR are they going to try and shorten this season to correct it this year?

Starting the season in January means it will end in August. Early season will overlap with the NFL playoffs, but better to have that situation at the beginning than have the NBA playoffs overlap with the start of the NFL season. They may reduce the number of games to something like 70, but that means a reduction in revenue so I wouldn't bet too strongly on that.

Better question is what solutions are in place for a start in 3 months, as far as the pandemic. Nothing is going to be improved on that end to return to a normal season. And good luck getting a 8 month bubble commitment from the players.

Saw a basketball once

Lebron will crush Kareems record and will end up as the man who saved the lakers from the abyss.

Banned

He has a legit shot at 40/10/10/2/1

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    By the time he is 38. He'll be the all time leading scorer in regular season history.
    And you'll still be selling shrimp out of your bicycle basket to college students, living vicariously through a millionaire who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, while your sister gets buttf*cked by the local neanderthals.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD View Post
    And you'll still be selling shrimp out of your bicycle basket to college students, living vicariously through a millionaire who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, while your sister gets buttf*cked by the local neanderthals.
    Look at this butt hurt loser that crawled out of his dungeon.

I don't want Kareem's record, I want 40 000 points.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD View Post
    Youre just angry lebron is so much better than kareem.

Barring a catastrophic injury, I don't think anyone doubts that he'll overtake KAJ.