Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron won't load manage next year. He's going to break Kareem Abdul Jabbar's rec

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway View Post
    Oh.. look it’s the 40 year old loser still trying to graduate!
    IllegalDumbass

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron won't load manage next year. He's going to break Kareem Abdul Jabbar's rec

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce View Post
    I expect the same shit we see every year.

Defense he played this season will not be recreated. Vogel understands that and while I dont think he will be 2019 bad. He will not be as lock down unless it's a marquee matchup toward playoffs.

He adjust his gam each season. Tough to say what he will do but we know even upcoming season hes 23-25ppg 8rpg and 9-10apg
    He's coasted in the regular season starting in 2014. He'll continue that. His defense though will be dialed up in the playoffs. Only reason it was so bad 2017-19 was team defense was going to suck no matter what (crappy coaching, no rim protection, bad defenders all over the lineup) so he preserved his energy for where it would be useful on the offensive end.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Looks like next year will be 72 game season.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_James View Post
    Covid cheated lebron out of MVP and 1000+ regular season points

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_James View Post
    I can dig it. As long as we get back to basketball with fans can we fill the stadiums to 20% capacity to play it safe because the NBA players will not agree to another bubble for a full year or can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    He spend $1 Million to maintain his current body.
    That's nothing. The amount of money he got I'm sure it's more than that

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

is EVERYONE forgetting about post-season points? Bron averaged 25ppg and there are like 20 playoff games he plays per season

2.5 seasons, lebron said in his finals post game interview he has many years left, can most definitely seeing this happen and if it does, the true undisputed GOAT and it won't be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway View Post
    Oh.. look it’s the 40 year old loser still trying to graduate!
    Sent Illegal D back to the community college library with that one. POOF BE GONE

Quote Originally Posted by PCCM_29 View Post
    is EVERYONE forgetting about post-season points? Bron averaged 25ppg and there are like 20 playoff games he plays per season
    LeBron's post season records will be unbreakable. He is already 1,500 over the "runner up" Mikey. It's a bloodbath in the post season.

Until Lebron wins 7 titles as the best player he's not better than MJ. That's the reality.

Two weeks ago right after the Lakers title Lebron won the GOAT poll on RealGM. Just a week later they put up another poll and Jordan is beating him by more than 2:1 right now. 1996 Jordan was voted over 2020 Lebron and even 1984 Bird neck and neck with 2020 Lebron. And that's just one week later. People are caught up in the moment. If Lebron retired now... then wait 5 years for the dust to settle. There will be more Lebron vs. Duncan than Lebron vs. Jordan threads on ISH. Guaranteed. He doesn't yet have the GOAT resume despite what his stans think. 6 titles with 6 FMVP makes him eye to eye and 7 will give him the edge. Anything else is nice narratives. Not many people will seriously give Lebron the GOAT title because he has more total points or any other stat for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Until Lebron wins 7 titles as the best player he's not better than MJ. That's the reality.

Two weeks ago right after the Lakers title Lebron won the GOAT poll on RealGM. Just a week later they put up another poll and Jordan is beating him by more than 2:1 right now. 1996 Jordan was voted over 2020 Lebron and even 1984 Bird neck and neck with 2020 Lebron. And that's just one week later. People are caught up in the moment. If Lebron retired now... then wait 5 years for the dust to settle. There will be more Lebron vs. Duncan than Lebron vs. Jordan threads on ISH. Guaranteed. He doesn't yet have the GOAT resume despite what his stans think. 6 titles with 6 FMVP makes him eye to eye and 7 will give him the edge. Anything else is nice narratives. Not many people will seriously give Lebron the GOAT title because he has more total points or any other stat for that matter.
    Oh I'm sorry did you miss this?

I'm here to help. I got you anytime bro

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post

Why are you melting down so hard??

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Why are you melting down so hard??
    Yeah, he was nothing like this before LeBron got to #4.

The "rings as the best player" thing is self-serving. Russell is the clear GOAT then--LeBron is closer to MJ than Russell is to MJ.

And there's no problem saying Russell is the GOAT. I mean with 11 titles and at least 8 or 9 as the best player he probably is to be honest.