View Poll Results: who did Lebron hurt the most by leaving?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Gilbert 2010

10 83.33%
  • Pat Riley 2014

3 25.00%
  • Erik Spoelstra 2014

1 8.33%
  • Tyronn Lue 2018

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Tyronn Lue: I was ‘hurt a little bit’ by LeBron James' decision to leave for Lakers

Tyronn Lue: I was ‘hurt a little bit’ by LeBron James' decision to leave Cavaliers for Lakers | ESPN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf3K...b_channel=ESPN

This will be bigger revenge for Tyronn Lue next year, then Riley-Spoelstra failed revenge this year on Lebron.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Default Re: Tyronn Lue: I was ‘hurt a little bit’ by LeBron James' decision to leave for Lake

Maybe just be happy that the championship he won you gave you prestige for years to come. Doc is still living off of his championship he won 12 years ago.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Tyronn Lue: I was ‘hurt a little bit’ by LeBron James' decision to leave for Lake

Ungrateful piece of shit.

LeBron carries the GOAT burden on and off the court. Everything wants something from him. They actually think they're entitled to it. So sad..

Quote Originally Posted by Nike D'Antoni View Post
    Tyronn Lue: I was ‘hurt a little bit’ by LeBron James' decision to leave Cavaliers for Lakers | ESPN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf3K...b_channel=ESPN

This will be bigger revenge for Tyronn Lue next year, then Riley-Spoelstra failed revenge this year on Lebron.
    There won't be any revenge. Lue and LeBron are like brothers. When he left Cleveland Bron told Lue that he's his favorite dude and that he loves being coached by him, which is why he had him first in line for the Lakers head coaching job (Lue didn't like the short term offer so he rejected the Lakers job - he wanted 5 years like the Clippers offer).

its a shame Klove got Lue fired and blackballed off cavs

Yeah he was hurt 'cause he had no one else to bail him out anymore.

Bran's "Decisions" have hurt many franchises. he always guts them to oblivion for that 1 title shot.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Bran's "Decisions" have hurt many franchises. he always guts them to oblivion for that 1 title shot.
    Gave Cleveland their first sports championship in 50 years

Gave the middling Heat a 2-peat

Saved the bottom feeding Lakers from permanent lottery/laughingstock to champions again, tying them for most all-time

Man, what a cancer

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Gave Cleveland their first sports championship in 50 years

Gave the middling Heat a 2-peat

Saved the bottom feeding Lakers from permanent lottery/laughingstock to champions again, tying them for most all-time

Man, what a cancer
    bran killing franchises with banners one by one

I usually hit open layups

'A few more seasons with Lebron, I will enter the HOF as a coach' - Ty Lue

I'd be hurt as well

Tyronn Lue boasted a .664 win percentage as the Cavaliers head coach when LeBron James played.

When LeBron did not play, the Cavaliers went 1-18 under Lue.

That includes going 0-6 in 2018-19 after LeBron left Cleveland

I keep telling everyone he's not a good coach. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    I'd be hurt as well

Imagine how hurt he will be when Kawit decides he doesn't feel like playing a season again