Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Jared Dudley “We’re gonna add 2-3 pieces next year... we got cap space"

“We’re gonna add 2-3 pieces next year... we got cap space. We’re gonna be better next year.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317262136918351872

Local High School Star

Default Re: Jared Dudley “We’re gonna add 2-3 pieces next year... we got cap space"

It’s the smart move. I can’t see the NBA not having a juggernaut for more than a couple years.

SAS to GS to Houston for one year and now? Other than LA obv.

The league is too smart and talented from FO to coaching and players. Some team or teams will come back much improved.

Default Re: Jared Dudley “We’re gonna add 2-3 pieces next year... we got cap space"

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_James View Post
    “We’re gonna add 2-3 pieces next year... we got cap space. We’re gonna be better next year.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317262136918351872
    Of course they will be better.

Not only because they're going to add pieces, but because pieces are going to line up to join them.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Hmmm so lets say the cap is 110, they can sign first year players first and lets say LA is at 70/110 of the cap. Then they start resigning their own players back and go over the cap? But does the team have 'bird right' to all their own players?

Think they only have the mle. 2021 is when you’ll see the team change

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    Think they only have the mle. 2021 is when you’ll see the team change
    i was gonna say even with a bran restructure we are broke af

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    i was gonna say even with a bran restructure we are broke af
    Yea if lakers want to improve it means trading likely kuz Danny and salary filler

Yea if lakers want to improve it means trading likely kuz Danny and salary filler
    Danny is getting like 15 m right? That will be a tough move w/o Kuz i guess thats what your saying right?

Danny is getting like 15 m right? That will be a tough move w/o Kuz i guess thats what your saying right?
    Yea Danny+kuz+28th pick most likely. Can throw in javale cook as salary filler and Horton tucker as a young guy with a little upside

Yea Danny+kuz+28th pick most likely. Can throw in javale cook as salary filler and Horton tucker as a young guy with a little upside
    for what/who tho?

i see the chris paul rumor but i dont like that tbh to give up that much depth or am i crazy?

also, did bran pass mike yet or is mike still your goat?

for what/who tho?

i see the chris paul rumor but i dont like that tbh to give up that much depth or am i crazy?

also, did bran pass mike yet or is mike still your goat?
    I still lean Kareem actually as 1a over Jordan 1b but brons up there for sure, still would lean mj over him. Bron does have a 16 year prime but Kareem has like a 17 year prime in an era with worse medicine.

As for trades some people suggest rise but I don’t love it since he still has some injury issues and can’t defend well and is redundant with rondo. Wouldn’t require everything but I look at guys like kennard oubre and Schroeder

I still lean Kareem actually as 1a over Jordan 1b but brons up there for sure, still would lean mj over him. Bron does have a 16 year prime but Kareem has like a 17 year prime in an era with worse medicine.

As for trades some people suggest rise but I don’t love it since he still has some injury issues and can’t defend well and is redundant with rondo. Wouldn’t require everything but I look at guys like kennard oubre and Schroeder
    nice, hard to go wrong with either or 3 of those guys

i have heard schroeder floating around as well

oubre is interesting he had his best season in 20, 19 and 6 with 35% from 3p

interesting but how is he as a defender?

nice, hard to go wrong with either or 3 of those guys

i have heard schroeder floating around as well

oubre is interesting he had his best season in 20, 19 and 6 with 35% from 3p

interesting but how is he as a defender?
    He’s average. Still you need to sacrifice defense for offense sometimes. I’m thinking Suns might be willing to trade oubre since he has a year left and might ask for too much in an extension and they really like their bubble lineup of Rubio/booker/bridges/cam/ayton

Made that high school varsity squad

What are the odds Dudley isn't on the team next year?

Dudley looks like the kind of guy that follows the plumber around his house and gets off on watching him work. Who gives a **** what he has to say