Default Tom Brady: Most playoff wins, TDs, Yards, Completions, 300-yd games.

bUt hOw mAnY gAmeS dOe?

that's a made up to protect Jordan's frail career and his three 1st round losses.

No one asks per game doe. Sorry. The GOATs are here

LeBron > MJ

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Tom Brady: Most playoff wins, TDs, Yards, Completions, 300-yd games.

Now that's a real GOAT. 6-3 in superbowls.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Tom Brady: Most playoff wins, TDs, Yards, Completions, 300-yd games.

You don’t know the per game averages of anyone in football. Per game is a basketball standard and has been since the nba switched the leaders to reflect that in the early 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You don’t know the per game averages of anyone in football. Per game is a basketball standard and has been since the nba switched the leaders to reflect that in the early 70s.
    Per game is used when you want to compare two players across one season. It is not meant for career # comparisons for obvious reasons.

Made that high school varsity squad

I can't wait until Lebron gets two more titles and we have to hear these idiot Lebron haters tell us it is better to go 6-0 compared to 6-6 in the finals. We all know they will be that stupid.