Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Are we choosing to ignore the Muslim that beheaded a teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    That is literally the stupidest analogy I've ever heard in my life. I can't believe you actually buy into the drivel you just spewed.

People can think what they want---but it has no merit if it's not based on the Truth.

So what is the Truth? How does one discern between true and false beliefs?
    You don't. That's why a common trait amongst the most livable countries is freedom of religion. Religion is not forced on anyone.

5-time NBA All-Star

And by the way, rawimpact.
    You are attributing France's financial prosperity to its policies? That's ridiculous.
    Freedom of speech has no bearing or parallel with a prosperous nation. That's correlation not causation. Countries like Brunei and Singapore do well. Even France probably had stricter policies in the past where you couldn't insult kings. Kingdoms of previous eras as well.

iamgine, let me rephrase what was previously stated.
    What are the correct beliefs in relation to the people discussed earlier?
    Do you have in-depth knowledge of both of their lives?
    Do you know for a certain fact that Jesus is God or the son of God? Did he ever, personally, claim such? Or is it merely a fabrication invented by people later?

And by the way, rawimpact.
    You are attributing France's financial prosperity to its policies? That's ridiculous.
    Freedom of speech has no bearing or parallel with a prosperous nation. That's correlation not causation. Countries like Brunei and Singapore do well. Even France probably had stricter policies in the past where you couldn't insult kings. Kingdoms of previous eras as well.

Do you know for a certain fact that Jesus is God or the son of God? Did he ever, personally, claim such? Or is it merely a fabrication invented by people later?
    No, I am looking at the world's top countries in terms of quality of life and merely telling you that the majority have things like FREEDOM in common. Freedom of expression is generally one. Freedom of speech is generally another.

Now if we look at some of the countries with WORST quality of life ratings you see a lot of religion-based law.

Obviously this is a correlation, not causation... but it is worth mentioning.

To address your latter point, I don't know. I don't know if Allahu is real. I don't know if Jesus is real let alone god or son of god. I don't live my life based on ANY scripture. There is not enough evidence out there to show any of this or afterlife is real. Doesnt mean it doesnt exist...

I've been answering some of your questions how about you answer some of mine.

Was the beheading in France (the one posted in OP) justified?
    Should the US move towards Sharia's Law?

Thanks, I'll be back here after lunch at some point.

It is called belief. There is no way to prove it.

I can't believe I have to explain this.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    It is called belief. There is no way to prove it.

I can't believe I have to explain this.
    Refer back to the Scriptures...

Refer back to the Scriptures...
    Scripture is not proof.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I never ignore these stories. They only add fuel to the fire that burns inside of me. The fire to eradicate these devil-worshipping demons off the face of the Earth.
    That's how you really feel, Pat?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

That's how you really feel, Pat?
    Let's meet in person.

Yeah I didn't think J$ would respond. Probably for the better considering we all know where he stands on the subject.

This is a radicalized muslim living in the US folks.

I sent an anonymous tip to the FBI about him.

It's real simple.

You people should have learned this lesson a while ago.

You don't go around insulting people point blank period but ESPECIALLY not The Messenger of God (PBUH). Use your tongue, hands, eyes, and ears for good. It's that simple.

I mean who exactly are you, rawimpact? You've already been told very clearly that marrying young was a practice in old Arabia. People died earlier, people started families earlier. Not only that it was clearly explained to you that the man you insulted married a woman 15 years his senior and was with her and only her for 25 years. And yet you persist on using this horribly disparaging term to a person that is free of the disgusting label you place on him. Have you changed the world for the better, rawimpact? You are insulting a person who strived hard to teach people about God and right from wrong (and much more) and has benefitted mankind more than anyone else in the world, ever. You are insulting a person who was never in any way, shape or form driven by lust---but only driven by the loftiest pursuit and loftiest morals. What's wrong with you? If you proceed, I warn you clearly that you will be punished in ways that makes things like nuclear weapons look like child's play.

I repeat, rawimpact. Everything you own. Your wife, dogs, your life, your wealth, your life can be snatched away from you in an instant. You need to realize you are not in control and you need to change. The fact that a tiny little organism like a coronavirus, which is naught but a creation terrorized all of humanity and put a dent on the economy and mankind's life like that is just an infinitesmally tiny sample of His Power.

You think that banning Muslims and kicking them out will protect you from future beheadings? If it's not beheading's it's gonna be punishment of a different type and it can not be averted.
    And you can build high towers, wear suits of armor, have moats with gators around them but still death and punishment will reach you. France is digging it's own grave with it's despicable trespassing and transgression of free speech.

The only thing you can do is sincerely, wholly, earnestly from the bottom of your heart to pray for forgiveness. That's literally the only solution. And I say this earnestly for your welfare. I promise you that you will feel much more peace and contentment from inside after doing this
    By some metrics J$ is an intelligent human being, but this might be the dumbest shit I have ever read on this website (and keep in mind this is a website where jabronies like godzuki and bruinlove have spent years digging down into the bedrock of stupidity in order to put the bar for dumbest post hundreds of meters below the typical ground level of dumb)

The level of insanity it takes to come here and defend an unhinged lunatic who cut off a schoolteachers head over a cartoon, and then follow that up by trying to lecture people about using your tounge, hands, eyes and ears for good, is truly impressive (or scary).

What the **** have you or your idiotic religion done to change the world for good J$? How many hundreds of years has it been since the last time an Islamic scientist (a total oxymoron in the modern world) made a meaningful discovery or contribution to society? When was the last time that an islamic nation helped to improve the lives of any people who dont buy into your insane belief system?

No shit anyones life can be snatched away in an instant, but thats not because "god" as described by your pedophile prophet is directing the course of society... life can be snatched away because thats just how life works. Its not like your stupid religion is protecting your ignorant and intolerant ass from having everything snatched away at any moment, you are just as vulnerable as everyone else. If Allah has any interest in protecting his followers, why does he allow the blasphemous western world to turn countries like Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/Syria into wastelands of horror and rubble?

Banning people who think that its appropriate to behead someone over a cartoon will absolutely help prevent future beheadings. In case you didnt notice, christian extremists arent going around beheading people who hurt their feelings, they arent even beheading people like abortion doctors... the only time you see a beheading in the western world is when theres a serial killer on the loose or when a weak-minded muslim crybaby has their delicate feelings hurt by a ****ing cartoon.

Anyway, I am going to say a prayer tonight, but not for forgiveness for myself. I am going to pray that the simulators forgive you for embracing a medieval ideology of ignorance and intolerance.
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-22-2020 at 06:58 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    By some metrics J$ is an intelligent human being, but this might be the dumbest shit I have ever read on this website (and keep in mind this is a website where jabronies like godzuki and bruinlove have spent years digging down into the bedrock of stupidity in order to put the bar for dumbest post hundreds of meters below the typical ground level of dumb)

The level of insanity it takes to come here and defend an unhinged lunatic who cut off a schoolteachers head over a cartoon, and then follow that up by trying to lecture people about using your tounge, hands, eyes and ears for good, is truly impressive (or scary).

What the **** have you or your idiotic religion done to change the world for good J$? How many hundreds of years has it been since the last time an Islamic scientist (a total oxymoron in the modern world) made a meaningful discovery or contribution to society? When was the last time that an islamic nation helped to improve the lives of any people who dont buy into your insane belief system?

No shit anyones life can be snatched away in an instant, but thats not because "god" as described by your pedophile prophet is directing the course of society... life can be snatched away because thats just how life works. Its not like your stupid religion is protecting your ignorant and intolerant ass from having everything snatched away at any moment, you are just as vulnerable as everyone else. If Allah has any interest in protecting his followers, why does he allow the blasphemous western world to turn countries like Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/Syria into wastelands of horror and rubble?

Banning people who think that its appropriate to behead someone over a cartoon will absolutely help prevent future beheadings. In case you didnt notice, christian extremists arent going around beheading people who hurt their feelings, they arent even beheading people like abortion doctors... the only time you see a beheading in the western world is when theres a serial killer on the loose or when a weak-minded muslim crybaby has their delicate feelings hurt by a ****ing cartoon.

Anyway, I am going to say a prayer tonight, but not for forgiveness for myself. I am going to pray that the simulators forgive you for embracing a medieval ideology of ignorance and intolerance.