Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: The scariest thing a Liberal will see today

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Chewing 10000% thought Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham were the heroes when he watched Robin Hood.
    What are you going to do when your parents die? You’ll be an unemployed virgin loser in your 50’s. That should frighten the shit out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    What are you going to do when your parents die? You’ll be an unemployed virgin loser in your 50’s. That should frighten the shit out of you.
    Hes betting it all on communism

Banned

He’s already virgin loser. No need to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Oh I’m ****ing retarded no doubt but at least I know what “never” means.
    BigKobeFan is legitimately retarded. He called me an idiot when I wondered out loud if the second debate would happen after Trump got the 'rona lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    BigKobeFan is legitimately retarded. He called me an idiot when I wondered out loud if the second debate would happen after Trump got the 'rona lol
    I have u book marked on so much retarded shit u were spewing. You and kabar. I dont know whose dumber

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    9.4mill registered voters in Florida. 3 million of them already voted 2 weeks before the election - 32% of the state.
    28% of Texas already voted.

Still 48mill mail-in-ballots requested to go (excluding NY and few other states that don't report). This could be turning out to be a bloodbath for the Republican party.
    I should also add for comparison that the total number of mail-in-ballots in 2016 was 57.2 million. This year we are already at 37mill as of tonight and still 2 full weeks out from election day. Telling you guys this is going to be historic turnout and not even close. Worst nightmare situation for Republican party is turnout on this scale. It has potential to be a blue wave of epic proportions..

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    imagine the dems taking congress and the wh... and doing nothing with it. they are afterall a do-nothing party. on second thought, they'll probably pass some social reforms for black trans folk while they kick bernie & company to the curb, AGAIN.
    Exactly this...once Trumptards get over their depression of Trump being kicked out of the White House, they shouldn't worry too much, like you said, Dems won't do anything with total control of the government, they are weak, incompetent *******. The GOP don't GAF that most Americans don't agree with their platform...if the Dems had any balls, for starters they'd pack the SCOTUS as a fukk you to the GOP for being hypocrites (and payback for Garland) and just because they could. There is nothing in the constitution that limits the SCOTUS to 9 justices.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-20-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    why does rrr3 have the lot of you seething? tf wrong with yall, you're grown men and every single thread i see yall hating this guy.
    You should be grateful for RRR3. Cause otherwise, you’d be our punching bag.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    I have u book marked on so much retarded shit u were spewing. You and kabar. I dont know whose dumber
    Too bad you aren't going to use it, dumfukk, Trump is goner and so are you.

he's from australia
    BKF is also shew? Wtf

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Too bad you aren't going to use it, dumfukk, Trump is goner and so are you.
    We allow.

Decent college freshman

MAGAtards in shambles lmao!

Literally moving out in about a month, champ. Stop projecting your lack of success with women on me. We’re not all 500 pounds.

why does rrr3 have the lot of you seething? tf wrong with yall, you're grown men and every single thread i see yall hating this guy.
    They need someone to lash out to distract from their miserable live. Also they get really triggered by me being a communist. And they think I’m attracted to trans women which further enrages them Well, in ‘shew’s case, he’s just projecting because he legit spanks it to trans women.

buddy, you and your fellow trump supporters are the punching bags of the forum. no one in real life takes you seriously. this is the only medium for you to express your opinions and have some sort of audience...even if that audience is primarily made up of basement dwellers.
    You are so ****ing stupid, you call patrick a fascist. The epitomy of a friedman economist....a goddamn fascist