Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: The scariest thing a Liberal will see today

Gottam....this guy is old enough to worry about the patriot act, but the only ***** he's banged is his cousin's?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    But my goal is to become wealthy. I own one business now and am planning expanding to two or three more locations. Why should I then be penalized for my hard work and success? I mean let's say I do make $400k as a small business owner who fought hard to create his business. You're saying I should now be okay with only making $152,000 after I've paid all my taxes??
    You own a hot dog stand that you push around Central Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    You own a hot dog stand that you push around Central Park.
    What's the exact plan though? It can't just be a high jump at 400K, it's illogical as people who make 395K will end up with more..

Banned

Biden copied exactly Trump's tax plan which mean it works. He just threw that huge tax for those that make more than 400k but it's ok....I work for a tax office and we can get you back down the under 400k bracket. My gripe with Biden is the excessive capital gains tax.

Biden doesn't have a plan. Trump overhauled everything Obama did and implemented his own policies. Biden comes in and changes one thing and thinks he's better than Trump.

If Trump was so bad then Biden would overhaul Trump's tax cut but he's not. Liberals are forced to vote for Biden. LOL
    Last edited by Luka Doncic; 10-21-2020 at 07:01 PM.

LOL that's like me asking you where was your outrage when Kennedy dropped the ball on the Cuban Missile Crisis. You're talking about something from 20 years ago. Join 2020, buddy. Was ISH even around back then? How do you know my position on the Patriot Act?

I think your mission in life is just to post the opposite of whatever I post and argue for the opposite point of view. Pathetic.
    The 9/11 attacks weren't that long ago you doofus, you like hair metal so obviously you grew up in the 80s. And I know you supported the Patriot Act because you are a partisan hack, there is no position the Republicans stand on that you disagree with...the GOP tried to paint anyone against the PA as unAmerican so common sense tells me you agreed with that since you've not a dissenting bone in that XXL body of yours.

You get triggered by me because I call out your BS, stop spouting some much crap and I won't get on your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post
    You were still living in Mexico then and you can't even vote so stick to Mexican politics.
    I will allow

I voted for Biden holding my nose, time to send the fat orange fukk into retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Gottam....this guy is old enough to worry about the patriot act, but the only ***** he's banged is his cousin's?
    I was around back then, yes. Obv, your mom was still swallowing her multiple boyfriend's seeds back then. You do strike me as a kid, that explains how clueless you are about not only politics, but life in general.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-21-2020 at 07:17 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I was around back then, yes. Obv, your mom was still swallowing her boyfriend's seed back. You do strike me as a kid, that explains how clueless you are about not only politics, but life in general.
    If you think he's a kid you really need to re-evaluate your priorities hombre. Are you really talking that type of shit to a child?

I'm about to hop over the wall, and then you'll have to deal with a full sized adult, mi amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    If you think he's a kid you really need to re-evaluate your priorities hombre. Are you really talking that type of shit to a child?

I'm about to hop over the wall, and then you'll have to deal with a full sized adult, mi amigo.
    By child, I mean some stupid 19 year old or something...and I dare you to come over, I'll have your head on a spike and take a bite out of your still beating heart, you yellow bellied gringo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

By child, I mean some stupid 19 year old or something...and I dare you to come over, I'll have your head on a spike and take a bite out of your still beating heart, you yellow bellied gringo.
    in true cartel fashion, eh?

Still got those aztec genes, but yall are pint sized compared to us.
    Last edited by tpols; 10-21-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    in true cartel fashion, eh?

Still got those aztec genes, but yall are pint sized compared to us.
    I'm 6 feet tall, got that Spaniard conquistador blood in my too...won't matter if you're taller than me though when I have you under my knife, jack.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The 9/11 attacks weren't that long ago you doofus, you like hair metal so obviously you grew up in the 80s. And I know you supported the Patriot Act because you are a partisan hack, there is no position the Republicans stand on that you disagree with...the GOP tried to paint anyone against the PA as unAmerican so common sense tells me you agreed with that since you've not a dissenting bone in that XXL body of yours.

You get triggered by me because I call out your BS, stop spouting some much crap and I won't get on your ass.

What does the Patriot Act have to do with the topic at hand?? I mean, what was the reason you felt the need to bring that up? I know why. It’s your defense mechanism when you get triggered by seeing people call out your buddies on the Democrat side.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Let me handle this confused little Mexican. The rest of us Latinos don’t think very highly of these Indians. This pinche culero has been mouthing off for far too long and now this brown bastard has got my full and undivided attention.

You want a Cuban necktie?? Cause I’ll give you one.

Estás ladrando al árbol equivocado amigo.

What does the Patriot Act have to do with the topic at hand?? I mean, what was the reason you felt the need to bring that up? I know why. It’s your defense mechanism when you get triggered by seeing people call out your buddies on the Democrat side.
    I know. We don't want to be slaves to the government and have our freedoms and rights taken away.
    You wrote this a couple of pages back, I brought up the Patriot Act because that was an egregious erosion of our freedoms and rights, brought to you by Republicans with the Democrats as their floor mats.

Let me handle this confused little Mexican. The rest of us Latinos don’t think very highly of these Indians. This pinche culero has been mouthing off for far too long and now this brown bastard has got my full and undivided attention.

You want a Cuban necktie?? Cause I’ll give you one.

Estás ladrando al árbol equivocado amigo.
    Quit yapping, son. I'll send your ass back to your dark banana republic island so fast your head will spin, me oyes negro?

You love pretending you're a blanquito but all the Cubans and Dominicans I've ever seen look like they were brought here in slave ships by the Spaniards...
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-21-2020 at 08:46 PM.