Fk doug pederson and fk everything philly
    Imagine thinking a 6-10 team was robbed of a playoff spot

Default Re: The NFC least is the worst division I've seen ever

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    Giants started 0-5
    Giants was 1-7 by mid season
    Giants on a 3 game losing streak before yesterday’s game

Giants “eagles win a week 17 game please!”

Keep in mind eagles were trying to win. They went for it on 4th down goal line to take lead. Instead Jalen Hurts who played like shit threw a Mcnabb grounder.

Take care of business and stop bitching. No one cried when Tomlin sat starters vs Browns in a playoff implication game
    Lol tomlin sat starters... I wonder if the Steelers had a game the following week. Well, did he? Was digdug making sure no one got hurt so they would be ready for training camp? I'm sure fellow Eagle players had no problem with it. I'm sure the culture is great in Philly.

Am I still salty about it as a Giants fan? Of course. But I am over it Giants sucked and didn't deserve the playoffs, which you already mentioned it. No one in the east did. But at the same time it starts a bad trend, with blatant tanking. Why bench your potential future QB to put in someone that has no future? Oh, because picks. Something philly is well-versed in

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Lol tomlin sat starters... I wonder if the Steelers had a game the following week. Well, did he? Was digdug making sure no one got hurt so they would be ready for training camp? I'm sure fellow Eagle players had no problem with it. I'm sure the culture is great in Philly.

Am I still salty about it as a Giants fan? Of course. But I am over it Giants sucked and didn't deserve the playoffs, which you already mentioned it. No one in the east did. But at the same time it starts a bad trend, with blatant tanking. Why bench your potential future QB to put in someone that has no future? Oh, because picks. Something philly is well-versed in
    This is retarded. How is it tanking if he took a backup QB out named Jalen Hurts stunk 7-20 1int and prior to this game was awful as well in the 4tg QUARTER? Why wouldn’t he just START Nate if he wanted to tank? Why would he wait after 3 quarters? Also wentz future here is unknown. He very well could be back next season as the starter. Jalen hurts hasn’t shown he deserves the job with his recent performance.

Plenty of teams tank starters in week 17. What’s the difference? And how is sitting starters before the game ok like Steelers did? It wasn’t a tank job. It’s only perceived that way because eagles lost and Nate looked bad. If he wins the game then what?

Blatant tanking is Doug playing all backups and starting Nate week 17.

Washington has a chance to dominate the NFC East for the next 4 years if they play their cards right.

They should consider gambling on Wentz.

10. Dallas Cowboys: Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama

If the Cowboys can revamp their defense in the 2021 offseason, they can come back as playoff contenders in 2021, so long as Dak Prescott gets back to full health. Starting the defensive revamp in Round 1, Patrick Surtain II is the pick here. Surtain has the length, ball skills, and competitive instinct to be a long-term boundary starter, and he has enough athleticism to match receivers on the outside.
    I don't want a Corner with the 10th pick... but maybe it's possible we get another Alabama CB to pair up with T.Diggs.

use our 2nd round pick on DE or OLB, sign a veteran DT

pray that Tyrone Smith and La'el Collins come back strong in 2021.

Restructure D-Law's contract

Dak Prescott = ?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    This is retarded. How is it tanking if he took a backup QB out named Jalen Hurts stunk 7-20 1int and prior to this game was awful as well in the 4tg QUARTER? Why wouldn’t he just START Nate if he wanted to tank? Why would he wait after 3 quarters? Also wentz future here is unknown. He very well could be back next season as the starter. Jalen hurts hasn’t shown he deserves the job with his recent performance.

Plenty of teams tank starters in week 17. What’s the difference? And how is sitting starters before the game ok like Steelers did? It wasn’t a tank job. It’s only perceived that way because eagles lost and Nate looked bad. If he wins the game then what?

Blatant tanking is Doug playing all backups and starting Nate week 17.
    Dougie Boy is fired. What is the point of risking your job and putting in Nate Sunderland for a higher pick and losing your team? He lost his players and the locker room with that move. I'm sure Wentz had a lot to do with it too, they gave him a lot of money and wanna make it work.

Didn't he pull Hurts in a tie game? Yeah Hurts wasn't lighting it up... but he was keeping the game close with his running too. Maybe you're happy the coach is gone, but I know when the Giants lost their SB winning coach, it hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Dougie Boy is fired. What is the point of risking your job and putting in Nate Sunderland for a higher pick and losing your team? He lost his players and the locker room with that move. I'm sure Wentz had a lot to do with it too, they gave him a lot of money and wanna make it work.

Didn't he pull Hurts in a tie game? Yeah Hurts wasn't lighting it up... but he was keeping the game close with his running too. Maybe you're happy the coach is gone, but I know when the Giants lost their SB winning coach, it hurt.
    Dude Doug was NOT fired because he pulled a rookie backup QB who stunk. Was the reaction with SOME not ALL players over it on the list? Sure. But it was far below the list of issues. Footnote even. Doug wanting to promote guys to DC, OC, position coaches was far greater than what happened on week 17. I’m not mad Doug was fired. I’m very mad that Howie Roseman dodged a bullet. He should be fired as well. Package deal. Lurie is a tool for an owner. This also means Wentz most likely will stay here than leave. Not against that either.

Not sure the eagles HC job is an attractive one. Whoever the new guy is I hope he brings/has influence in a GM.