Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 2020 World Series thread...LA Dodgers vs Tampa Bay Rays

Jansen has got to go. Major league choker.

Jansen has zero confidence rn, dude shouldn't see any more action the rest of this series if the Dodgers are serious about winning it. Kershaw tomorrow in a pressure situation, does he fold like usual or is this the year he finally pitches like an ace in the postseason?

Rays got that heart, let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am re-living a nightmare with this Dodgers team. Jesus.

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

you knew Dave Roberts would fu ck up again, just like in 2018.

Dodgers should have 2 more WS titles, but apparently management want to lose. They know this coach fu cks up in the postseason. Benching his star players due to pitching matchup (left vs right handed pitchers/batters)... just STFU.

And bringing in worthless pitchers like May (AKA Carrot Top) and this clown Jansen...... he is clearly only there because he had that heart surgery, and the team/coach did not have the heart to cut him loose because he sucks and constantly cost the team games.

Well, here we are..... how the hell can this even surprise anyone, not me. Look how confused Dave Roberts looks all the time, head constaning in motion, looking nervously around..... all other coaches are much calmer.

If the Dodgers still manage to win this WS, it will be no thanks to DR, but it will be thanks to a fu cking miracle.

Kershaw given a 3 run lead, a true ace gets you deep into the game with that lead. Dodgers likely gonna score more, if CK can't get you this win, he just isn't a big time pitcher. Get it down, dawg.

Kersh sheds the choker label tonight. Gets the Dodgers one win away. Seager is the best player in baseball.

Rays showing their heart. They might not win this series but damn it makes me jealous how they fight.

Kershaw not as sharp as GM 1 but still pitching well, I don't understand why Roberts pulls him in the 6th...

One more for the Dodgers, should be celebrating rn their WS title if not for that Jansen choke last night

This dude Snell is dealing tonight

Urias with a big strike out there, sit down scrub

Quote Originally Posted by tomSR. View Post
    you knew Dave Roberts would fu ck up again, just like in 2018.

Dodgers should have 2 more WS titles, but apparently management want to lose. They know this coach fu cks up in the postseason. Benching his star players due to pitching matchup (left vs right handed pitchers/batters)... just STFU.

And bringing in worthless pitchers like May (AKA Carrot Top) and this clown Jansen...... he is clearly only there because he had that heart surgery, and the team/coach did not have the heart to cut him loose because he sucks and constantly cost the team games.

Well, here we are..... how the hell can this even surprise anyone, not me. Look how confused Dave Roberts looks all the time, head constaning in motion, looking nervously around..... all other coaches are much calmer.

If the Dodgers still manage to win this WS, it will be no thanks to DR, but it will be thanks to a fu cking miracle.
    Lol, this didn't age well.

DR managed a great series, in fact since they were down 1-3 to Atlanta, he's done some great managing as far as I can tell. I won't hold past world series loses too hard against him, the Astros were cheating and the BoSox were just flat out better.

Congratulations LA Dodgers on your World Series victory, I know I have tons of family in the LA area celebrating rn.

edit; also that ballsy kid Urias was a godsend with Jansen shitting the bed.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-28-2020 at 09:29 AM.

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Lol, this didn't age well.

DR managed a great series, in fact since they were down 1-3 to Atlanta, he's done some great managing as far as I can tell. I won't hold past world series loses too hard against him, the Astros were cheating and the BoSox were just flat out better.

Congratulations LA Dodgers on your World Series victory, I know I have tons of family in the LA area celebrating rn.

edit; also that ballsy kid Urias was a godsend with Jansen shitting the bed.
    happy they won...... but i will never say dave roberts is any good.

dodgers won despite of him, not because of him.