Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default IG "Model" brags about having 7 Phoenix suns back to back...to back...to back...

...to back...to back...to....

Back.

Graphic discussion obviously but I feel like its my duty to help move us away from the monotony of the recent trolling into good old fashioned "WTF..." offseason nonsense.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: IG "Model" brags about having 7 Phoenix suns back to back...to back...to back...

I pray for our future, save the children from this.

Default Re: IG "Model" brags about having 7 Phoenix suns back to back...to back...to back...

Old news,

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    Old news,
    Did Phoenix play better after the team building?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Thank God everyday He gave me a son

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Honor Boost View Post
    I pray for our future, save the children from this.
    Shutup pu.ssy.

This is what feminism is leading to

Cali Love

She's actually proud of it

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00 View Post
    She's actually proud of it

That's the crazy part and cardi b and this whole generation glorifying it. Gross. I would call my Male homes hoes back in high school too. So the shoe fits makes and females

If a man sleeps with 1000 women, he is by most considered a great man. Even if he could make all of those 1000 women pregnant and be in an economic hell hole.
    If a woman sleeps with 1000 men, she is considered a whore. Even when the risk of becoming pregnant can be close to 0% with birth control and 100% with abortion.

It used to be the opposite because there was a big chance the woman would become pregnant, but it has changed a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41 View Post
    If a man sleeps with 1000 women, he is by most considered a great man. Even if he could make all of those 1000 women pregnant and be in an economic hell hole.
    If a woman sleeps with 1000 men, she is considered a whore. Even when the risk of becoming pregnant can be close to 0% with birth control and 100% with abortion.

It used to be the opposite because there was a big chance the woman would become pregnant, but it has changed a lot.
    One is doing the thrashing, one is being thrashed. There’s a difference..

Itís getting a bit better. We do give men who have who have a bunch of baby mamas shit. See Dwight and Antonio cromartie for example, the Reddit threads make fun of them a lot

Nah not really. Man who have a lot of baby moms are the butt of jokes

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    Itís getting a bit better. We do give men who have who have a bunch of baby mamas shit. See Dwight and Antonio cromartie for example, the Reddit threads make fun of them a lot
    Nah not really. Man who have a lot of baby moms are the butt of jokes
    Yea, but that is the people who already fu**ed up. We are talking about the people who put themself at the risk, like Hefner and Dan Bilzerian.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    One is doing the thrashing, one is being thrashed. Thereís a difference..
    What does that mean? Sorry, English is not my first language.

Honestly dgaf in if a women sleeps around if she's not my love interest, but the sole reason that broad is bragging about it isn't that she had intercourse with 7 men, but with NBA players. Like that makes her any better than another woman, because some guys stuck their dick into her, but she seriously believes that. Like those guys have any high standards.