Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: IG "Model" brags about having 7 Phoenix suns back to back...to back...to back...

damn this is sad.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: IG "Model" brags about having 7 Phoenix suns back to back...to back...to back...

Society has accepted this but women don’t accept other women who do this. This is a fact

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    Society has accepted this but women don’t accept other women who do this. This is a fact
    Unfortunately true. That is why many hot women only have male friends. Nobody slut shames like sluts.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Maybe in public talking about strangers. Female friend groups absolutely enable ho behavior.

damn never wanted to be on the suns til now.It would of been 8 players

someone's youtube comment: "Thats why they went 8-0 in the bubble"

we're getting way past sloppy seconds here - some nasty fucker on that team actually went 7th after she just sucked off 6 dudes in a row.

Decent playground baller

That's what happens when you bring in a PG that starts sharing the rock around

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41 View Post
    If a man sleeps with 1000 women, he is by most considered a great man. Even if he could make all of those 1000 women pregnant and be in an economic hell hole.
    If a woman sleeps with 1000 men, she is considered a whore. Even when the risk of becoming pregnant can be close to 0% with birth control and 100% with abortion.

It used to be the opposite because there was a big chance the woman would become pregnant, but it has changed a lot.
    I'd tell my homies that shits gross. Tf

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

I read up on this girl, turns out she was accountant for her fathers' family business and comes from a Mormon family. After the video aired, she was kicked out of the house, fired from her job and disowned by her family. However she made over 100k on Onlyfans after that and picked up truckloads of new IG/OnlyFans subscribers( currently in the top 1% of creators).

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    someone's youtube comment: "Thats why they went 8-0 in the bubble"

we're getting way past sloppy seconds here - some nasty fucker on that team actually went 7th after she just sucked off 6 dudes in a row.
    she admitted she was so ****ed up on drugs

its likely some dudes wearing suns jerseys lied to her about playing for the team and she went for it

lots of these hoes are stupid, they don't watch the games.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

I don’t even see how you could participate and enjoy it if you were one of those 7 Suns. It’s no fun to see a girl degrading herself like that.