Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Odds of being true?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    That image shows nothing.. It could be a subpoena for anything. How do you know it's for the laptop and hunter Biden case? There is nothing to mark what the subpoena is concerning..
    Absolutely, it could be a subpoena to literally anyone unless Hunter Biden's name is officially on it. And the more time passes, the more I'll call bullshit on it because people are voting right now in massive numbers, if they have proof of the Biden's wrongdoings, they need to release them now.

Meanwhile, the NYT just broke a story on Trump having Chinese bank accounts worth millions of dollars

They are all corrupt...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Absolutely, it could be a subpoena to literally anyone unless Hunter Biden's name is officially on it. And the more time passes, the more I'll call bullshit on it because people are voting right now in massive numbers, if they have proof of the Biden's wrongdoings, they need to release them now.

Meanwhile, the NYT just broke a story on Trump having Chinese bank accounts worth millions of dollars

They are all corrupt...
    Trumpeters don't have much ground to stand on. "Your guy may be corrupt so vote for my corrupt guy."

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    This is embarrassing now. QAnon and conspiracy theorists make up the majority of Trump's base and people like OP are legitimately crazy.
    They can somehow believe that Trump has proof that Hunter Biden did pedophilia with details down to a tenth of an inch on the size of his **** and yet somehow no one gets arrested while Trump is calling for the arrests pf the Bidens Obamas and Clintons several times every day.

Here's the real conspiracy for all of you: if Trump loses the Electoral College vote he won't drop his lawsuits until Biden agrees to keep his future justice department from prosecuting him for anything. At which point he will go live out his days hiding in his Scotland golf course.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Politically? Probably fairly similar yeah. I’m not a leader or charismatic like him and I’ll never influence the world like he did. But I think he’d respect my politics a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

They are all corrupt...
    The subpoena is posted as part of the NY Post story and Hunter's name wouldn't be on it, because it's for a laptop in the possession of the repair store owner. The tweet that had the analysis of the backside writing, which per Business Insider, did appear to figure the name of Joshua Wilson, but it's since been removed in the Twitter information purge that happened when the first emails were published.

So just to be clear what you guys are saying here:

There's a conspiracy between the sitting President, the former Mayor of New York, Steve Bannon, a Chinese anti CCP insider streamer, a Mac repair shop owner and billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch to take down the leading presidential candidate based on fake information from the Russian GRU?

Did he really say that?? If he had something, he & Republican party would be screaming on top of building roofs and going absolutely bonkers. It ABSOLUTELY matters if the story is accurate and he wouldn't wait until few days before election day to release it.. I'm going to wait on the veracity of this so called trove. I would also need evidence that Biden knew or was involved in the schemes. Without that sort of evidence, it doesn't change anything.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/giulia...led-to-know-it

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    The subpoena is posted as part of the NY Post story and Hunter's name wouldn't be on it, because it's for a laptop in the possession of the repair store owner. The tweet that had the analysis of the backside writing, which per Business Insider, did appear to figure the name of Joshua Wilson, but it's since been removed in the Twitter information purge that happened when the first emails were published.

So just to be clear what you guys are saying here:

There's a conspiracy between the sitting President, the former Mayor of New York, Steve Bannon, a Chinese anti CCP insider streamer, a Mac repair shop owner and billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch to take down the leading presidential candidate based on fake information from the Russian GRU?
    No one is saying anything except show the evidence. The ones claiming are the people you listed. If you claim something, I require VERIFIED evidence to back it up (not someone's tweets or some Chinese streamer making/hyping up a hundred different claims or Qanon members yelling into the wind).

No one is saying anything except show the evidence. The ones claiming are the people you listed. If you claim something, I require VERIFIED evidence to back it up (not someone's tweets or some Chinese streamer making/hyping up a hundred different claims or Qanon members yelling into the wind).
    You weren't saying this when Trump was accused of colluding with the Russians to steal this election. In fact, you were certain he had.

There is also history behind Trumpeters making crazy claims. Remember the "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizza shop" bs in 2016 and the Seth Richie stuff concerning the emails? This is a picture we already saw in 2016 so excuse us for being wary of anything coming out of Trump campaign this time without any firm verified evidence.

The emails and text messages have been posted in stories by the NY Post, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch and obviously approved by him and his lawyers.
    Do you think they're posting the subpoena as part of their story if it doesn't say what they claim?
    If that's the case, they're going to be in for such a huge lawsuit and possible time in jail when Biden wins the election.

Bannon has been on the air saying that he wants the democrats to come out and claim it as fake, because then they can make them look worse by presenting more proof after, for example an email from the Biden lawyer to the repair man, asking for the laptop back. It's the same as they did 4 years ago with Podesta's emails. But focus on the NY Post and Rupert Murdoch part of my post please, I have a feeling you're going to try and refer to the thing about Bannon, which I'm just including as one of the reasons as to why they don't let everything go at once.

If you claim that the story isn't true, then the counter of the story or some version must be true, and that is a conspiracy between the sitting President, the former Mayor of New York, Steve Bannon, a Chinese anti CCP insider streamer, a Macbook repair shop owner and billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch to take down the leading presidential candidate based on fake information from the Russian GRU.
    Or maybe they tricked Murdoch and his lawyers into believing that the fake emails were real?
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 10-21-2020 at 03:42 PM.

There is also history behind Trumpeters making crazy claims. Remember the "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizza shop" bs in 2016 and the Seth Richie stuff concerning the emails? This is a picture we already saw in 2016 so excuse us for being wary of anything coming out of Trump campaign this time without any firm verified evidence.
    What history? That person wasn't a "Trumpeter". And what other claims have been made by "Trumpeters"? You can't even come up with a legitimate one.

Nothing like you guys though:

Russian collusion
    Election Interference
    Treason
    Quid Pro Quo
    Rapist
    Russian Asset/Russian Plant

The list goes on and on. And yet....nothing. You seriously need to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You weren't saying this when Trump was accused of colluding with the Russians to steal this election. In fact, you were certain he had.
    "RUSSIA, if you are listening, hack the DNC s emails!" then they hack on the very same day just hours later. Oh and Trump publicly believing Putin over his own intelligence agencies. How about the Trump towers in Moscow documents that Trump lied about? The" adoptions" meeting with Russian lawyer/agent in Trump tower, which Trump, his son and others all lied about? Roger Stones involvement/contact with Russian agent that Trump & others around him also lied about not knowing. I would also like to see his taxes to see if he owes money to Russian oligarchs but he has refused to release the tax returns. What else am I forgetting??

The signs were all there to investigate further.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    The emails and text messages have been posted in stories by the NY Post, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch and obviously approved by him and his lawyers.
    Do you think they're posting the subpoena as part of their story if it doesn't say what they claim?
    If that's the case, they're going to be in for such a huge lawsuit and possible time in jail when Biden wins the election.

Bannon has been on the air saying that he wants the democrats to come out and claim it as fake, because then they can make them look worse by presenting more proof after - the same as they did 4 years ago with Podesta's emails. But focus on the NY Post and Rupert Murdoch part of my post please, I have a feeling you're going to try and refer to the thing about Bannon, which I'm just including as one of the reasons as to why they don't let everything go at once.

If you claim that the story isn't true, then the counter of the story must be true, and that is a conspiracy between the sitting President, the former Mayor of New York, Steve Bannon, a Chinese anti CCP insider streamer, a Macbook repair shop owner and billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch to take down the leading presidential candidate based on fake information from the Russian GRU.
    Everyone knows nothing is going to happen to them or anyone if it turns out to be bs.

Isn't Bannon going to jail for fraud concerning the Trump wall money he stole?

Ok, tell the fbi/doj to start an investigation. Trump is the president. He can ask doj to investigate. Why hasn't he if this is all so obvious and proven?

I'm not claiming the story is fake. You are claiming the story is true so I'm asking for proof that Joe Biden was involved..

There is history behind Trumpeters making crazy claims. Remember the "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizza shop" bs in 2016 and the Seth Richie stuff concerning the emails? This is a picture we already saw in 2016 so excuse us for being wary of anything coming out of Trump campaign this time without any firm verified evidence.

Just to be clear, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hunter used his position as the VP's son to get rich, tbh I expect that to be the case...these people are all corrupt, every last one of them, Trump family using their position to enrich themselves rn. The Obamas are now very rich, how did that happen? GWB and his illegal wars, Haliburton, the billions of dollars that went missing during those wars, the Clintons and their Clinton Foundation scams etc etc...

My problem is with the over the top pedophilia claims, seems like a reach by Trump's supporters aware that corruption charges won't move the needle too much considering their guy is the personification of corruption, so let's throw in something so devious like pedophilia into the mix! That's the part I have a hard time believing until clear unequivocal evidence is presented, forget the internet rumblings, tweets and innuendos.

Give me 100% certifiable proof...until then, it's a political hatchet job.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-21-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Everyone knows nothing is going to happen to them or anyone if it turns out to be bs.

Isn't Bannon going to jail for fraud concerning the Trump wall money he stole?

Ok, tell the fbi/doj to start an investigation. Trump is the president. He can ask doj to investigate. Why hasn't he if this is all so obvious and proven?

I'm not claiming the story is fake. You are claiming the story is true so I'm asking for proof that Joe Biden was involved..

There is history behind Trumpeters making crazy claims. Remember the "Hillary runs a pedophilia ring out of the pizza shop" bs in 2016 and the Seth Richie stuff concerning the emails? This is a picture we already saw in 2016 so excuse us for being wary of anything coming out of Trump campaign this time without any firm verified evidence.
    If there aren't any pictures of underage girls on the HD, Hunter Biden could sue their ass into oblivion for slander.

I think you're misunderstanding the communication flows here.
    You're talking about Trump supporters making crazy claims about pedo stuff and a potential assassination, something that's usually derived on 4chan, but have you ever heard that stuff from the President or his campaign?

Right now, the Trump campaign has claimed publicly that Biden is likely compromised by the CCP and an investigation needs to happen, and it's based on information from a story that's running in the NY Post. This is not corner of the internet stuff, this is very public and with major public players involved.

And I'm not claiming the story as true, but I am questioning everything about the counter claims, because Joe won't go public and say it isn't true and Hunter no one knows where he is, he could have flipped by now for all we know.
    You need to read my OP again, I'm literally asking what people think the odds are on different stories being true.
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 10-21-2020 at 04:18 PM.