Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,254

    Default Ice Cube on Politics.



    Cube roasts Fredo.

  2. #2
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,870

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    I though he looked like an idiot for not knowing trumps plan, but the man is allowed to have whatever political views he wants. Liberals and leftist need to get over it

  3. #3
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,368

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Its hilarious seeing how the libs react to black celebrities like Kanye, Ice Cube and 50 Cent rejecting the dem party and/or speaking positively about Trump

  4. #4
    NBA Legend coin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    R3tards head
    Posts
    16,086

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Its hilarious seeing how the libs react to black celebrities like Kanye, Ice Cube and 50 Cent rejecting the dem party and/or speaking positively about Trump
    Theyre obviously not black how dare any hollyweirdo or celebrity not follow the narrative!!
    They need change remember!!!

  5. #5
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,870

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Theyre obviously not black how dare any hollyweirdo or celebrity not follow the narrative!!
    They need change remember!!!
    Foreigner alert! 🚨 foreigner alert! 🚨

  6. #6
    Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,368

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Just watched the first couple minutes and I like Cube's approach...... Why go all in with one party or another... Better to be non partisan and as he says "work with whoever will work with me".

    IMO blacks are too "all in" with the dems, if they were undecided and swing voters rather than dem loyalists their votes would carry more weight because when the dems can depend on their votes then they can also take them for granted.

  7. #7
    College superstar Overdrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,653

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post


    Cube roasts Fredo.

    "it's a Marxist organization." Trump is more marxist than BLM, but just throws it in, because americans hate socialism and it helps selling your point. Other than that that host is a functional retard obviously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Its hilarious seeing how the libs react to black celebrities like Kanye, Ice Cube and 50 Cent rejecting the dem party and/or speaking positively about Trump
    Cube didn't even run from the dems. That was not his point he would've talked to both and the Biden team basically said no use in talking if they're not in charge. No party here, neither team Trump, nor Cube or team Biden did anything wrong, but in the US it has to be a story that blows up.

    GOP supporting media: See black support us. Dem supporting media: Oh my god he's black how are he supports that racist.

  8. #8
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,254

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Foreigner alert! �� foreigner alert! ��
    I'm not a foreigner. And he's giving you facts, son.

  9. #9
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,254

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    "it's a Marxist organization." Trump is more marxist than BLM, but just throws it in, because americans hate socialism and it helps selling your point. Other than that that host is a functional retard obviously.



    Cube didn't even run from the dems. That was not his point he would've talked to both and the Biden team basically said no use in talking if they're not in charge. No party here, neither team Trump, nor Cube or team Biden did anything wrong, but in the US it has to be a story that blows up.

    GOP supporting media: See black support us. Dem supporting media: Oh my god he's black how are he supports that racist.
    The whole point is Fredo was trying to goad Ice Cube into apologizing for talking and working with the Don... and Cube wasn't having any of it because he could sniff the agenda out. And he confronted him on it.

  10. #10
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,870

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    I'm not a foreigner. And he's giving you facts, son.
    Is he your atl? no? then mind your own

    If you don't pay taxes or vote you don't get a say. You don't see me talking about australian elections or whatever bum**** country he lives in

  11. #11
    NBA Legend coin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    R3tards head
    Posts
    16,086

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Is he your atl? no? then mind your own

    If you don't pay taxes or vote you don't get a say. You don't see me talking about australian elections or whatever bum**** country he lives in
    Prime example of why your country is spiralling down the toilet, it’s full of low iq retards like yourself

    Don’t worry, Biden will fix everything, just have to get the bad orange man out of office!!

  12. #12
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,870

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Prime example of why your country is spiralling down the toilet, it’s full of low iq retards like yourself

    Don’t worry, Biden will fix everything, just have to get the bad orange man out of office!!
    Nice! You admit you’re a foreign identity trying to meddle in our politics. Jeff please escort him out of this forum

  13. #13
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    10,368

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Imagine being so stupid and self-centered that you accuse random foreigners who make comments on the shitshow that is US politics of "meddling" in our politics

    The US intelligence agencies have overthrown dozens and potentially more than a hundred democratically elected foreign governments in the years since ww2. The way this is typically achieved is by funneling money/guns to "rebel" (mercenary) groups who then overthrow their democratically elected government via violence.

    Imagine being a citizen of a country that has engineered coups in virtually every country in latin america, as well as countless more countries in the middle east/africa/asia... and then imagine accusing a random foreigner for meddling in your elections because they posted an opinion on a public message board

  14. #14
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    24,870

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Imagine being so stupid and self-centered that you accuse random foreigners who make comments on the shitshow that is US politics of "meddling" in our politics

    The US intelligence agencies have overthrown dozens and potentially more than a hundred democratically elected foreign governments in the years since ww2. The way this is typically achieved is by funneling money/guns to "rebel" (mercenary) groups who then overthrow their democratically elected government via violence.

    Imagine being a citizen of a country that has engineered coups in virtually every country in latin america, as well as countless more countries in the middle east/africa/asia... and then imagine accusing a random foreigner for meddling in your elections because they posted an opinion on a public message board
    Imagine being this triggered by my presence

  15. #15
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,254

    Default Re: Ice Cube on Politics.

    Look at the difference in how far apart Fredo and Cube's eyes are. Fredo's are close and beady. Like a rat. Cube's are farther apart and large. Like a tiger. You can just see physically in these two the difference between predator and prey. Cuomo is weak... although he tries to put up that italian benny tough guy front. Ice is just cold. And he isn't faking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •