Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Know what you're voting for

Default Re: Know what you're voting for

To many Americans, Hunter’s wheeling and dealing in China might look like another example of the powerful exploiting access — just like, well, Hunter in Ukraine. But this Xianchai is more sinister: It’s the apotheosis of the corrupt bond between US elites and China’s brutal regime.

Hunter is a winner in a globalist system that saw America hand to China its industrial base, good jobs, intellectual property and global standing in exchange for market access and flattery. China, Wall Street and the Bidens profited.

His son’s profiteering aside, Joe Biden defends this system — and has since meeting Deng Xiaoping in 1979, when he joined the first US congressional delegation to the People’s Republic.

As chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in the early 2000s and then as veep, Biden helped along China’s geopolitical rise. Bernie Sanders is thus right to criticize Biden for supporting the grant of Permanent Normal Trade Relations status to China in 2000.

A decade later, Biden *said: “A rising China is a … positive *development not only for China, but for America.” Tell that to the 1 million Uighurs in Chinese concentration camps. Tell it to Asian democracies menaced by Beijing’s bullying. Tell it to the American factory workers who lost good jobs while Hunter got $80,000 a month for his princeling sinecure.

Oh, and what did Biden do about the growing Chinese-fueled fentanyl crisis while “overseeing the China portfolio,” as he says he did in the *Obama administration? Nada.

What Biden did do was to contribute mightily to Team *Obama’s record of appeasement and failure to counter Chinese aggression from cyber-hacking to island-building.
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/12/why-ch...idential-race/

Desperation

Banned

We already know he's in it for himself and he doesn't even care about his family. He's using them to funnel money due to his high position.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Desperation
    You're right, I think it's crazy that anyone is considering voting for a man who has this attitude towards the CCP, absolutely bonkers.

Do you agree with him? Is China expanding into the world a good thing and should they be more involved in the US? You feel like opening the door?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i;ve noticed an huge increase of maga fgts getting anxious and agitated as the election gets near. it's ok guys, when trump loses you won't have to do mental gymnastics to defend his lies.
    You're a dum-dum though.

Didn't you say you were starting a business or have a business with employees?

You would be an idiot and you are, to even consider voting Democrat.

meltdown
    Do you agree with Joe? Is China expanding into the world a good thing and should they be more involved in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    You're right, I think it's crazy that anyone is considering voting for a man who has this attitude towards the CCP, absolutely bonkers.

Do you agree with him? Is China expanding into the world a good thing and should they be more involved in the US? You feel like opening the door?
    The China scare is ridiculous and your boy trump knows it

National High School Star

To add some context on this topic: Trump’s trade war was an absolute disaster no matter how you want to look at it. It was one of the biggest mistakes in his term.

I voted green and I’m very happy with my vote.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

A vote for Biden is a vote for people like RRR3 to have a voice and poison our societies with their pro-Communism ideas that devour the principles that made this country great in the first place. We must keep people like RRR3 away from our children. Not only will they pollute the minds of youths with devilish lies and false promises, but people that look like RRR3 are generally pedo perverts that like to touch little boys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I voted green and I’m very happy with my vote.
    When you're in your 30s and still live with your parents, you really don't have a say.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    When you're in your 30s and still live with your parents, you really don't have a say.

I usually hit open layups

i;ve noticed an huge increase of maga fgts getting anxious and agitated as the election gets near. it's ok guys, when trump loses you won't have to do mental gymnastics to defend his lies.
    It's like the last days in the bunker

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    He's trying to move out and waiting for that 2nd round of stimulus to do so.