Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Where is Jason....the poster that made another man suck him off in front of his g

Wasn't his name Justin?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Where is Jason....the poster that made another man suck him off in front of his g

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn' View Post
    Liar liar pants on fire. Kblaze and other posters were willing to pitch in too. You had at least $2500 on the table to go to Florida. So that would net you at least $1500 to get your ass beat but you wanted $10-20k knowing no one would pay that. Just admit it. You didn't want any of that Stalker smoke

Jesus that might be worth 10K. Watching these two slug it out redneck vs chicano out in the swamplands of florida. That's lowbrow PPV gold. Justin would definitely beat his ass, because he's quicker and more coordinated. And can summon more anger due to a harsher upbringing. It's not like it's gonna be a technical exhibition lmao.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

Jesus that might be worth 10K. Watching these two slug it out redneck vs chicano out in the swamplands of florida. That's lowbrow PPV gold. Justin would definitely beat his ass, because he's quicker and more coordinated. And can summon more anger due to a harsher upbringing. It's not like it's gonna be a technical exhibition lmao.
    Agree.

He would be the 2nd guy sucking off Jason. He doesn’t want that toughness.

"Jason"

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    kblaze did offer to throw in some cash on top of shoguns offer. but that's still 7500 short of the original proposition. idk about you, but my time is worth a lot more than 1500. i will not abandon my business for a day or for 1500.

shogun is the one that displayed cowardice, he made an offer he wasn't prepared to fulfill until i accepted the challenge, it was only then he decided to modify the terms killing most of the value of the original proposition. if i remember correctly, your the lisp fgt from ohio who's a chemist, so you have no idea about negotiation or sales. 10k is significantly different than 2500. vastly different.

He does have a habit of this. Did it to me as well.

He’s a welsher.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

Pretty much. Highwhey has a bigger, sturdier bone structure and muscle advantage, and with Jason’s t-rex arms it should theoretically be advantage highwhey. But Whey seems likely to be very uncoordinated and unable to maximize his power in any meaningful way. Both have small penises so I dont see that as being a factor.

Like you said, the main factor is Jason’s savagery. I wouldnt fight him either, for that very reason. Despite being a far superior athlete overall, I would be hesitant to pull dirty shit while Jason would not. Id also hesitate to put my face in harm’s way, while Jason would simply use his as a battering ram.

Alan would be scared and unsure what to do. By the time he decided on a plan, Jason will have already bitten his testicles off.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    kblaze did offer to throw in some cash on top of shoguns offer. but that's still 7500 short of the original proposition. idk about you, but my time is worth a lot more than 1500. i will not abandon my business for a day or for 1500.

shogun is the one that displayed cowardice, he made an offer he wasn't prepared to fulfill until i accepted the challenge, it was only then he decided to modify the terms killing most of the value of the original proposition. if i remember correctly, your the lisp fgt from ohio who's a chemist, so you have no idea about negotiation or sales. 10k is significantly different than 2500. vastly different.

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by starface View Post
    Pretty much. Highwhey has a bigger, sturdier bone structure and muscle advantage, and with Jason’s t-rex arms it should theoretically be advantage highwhey. But Whey seems likely to be very uncoordinated and unable to maximize his power in any meaningful way. Both have small penises so I dont see that as being a factor.

Like you said, the main factor is Jason’s savagery. I wouldnt fight him either, for that very reason. Despite being a far superior athlete overall, I would be hesitant to pull dirty shit while Jason would not. Id also hesitate to put my face in harm’s way, while Jason would simply use his as a battering ram.

Alan would be scared and unsure what to do. By the time he decided on a plan, Jason will have already bitten his testicles off.
    regardless, i would have fought him for 10k back then. it was going to be a boxing match, in the ring with gloves. and if he did do something dirty, it would not go so well for him afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Doncic View Post
    The guy that post videos on here and he was going to meet someone here and fight.
    Think he wanted to fight one of wonder wheels’ alts, like that was ever going to happen..
    Fgt hasn’t left the basement in over a decade