Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Covid 19 is making me pretty sad. Like nothing to look forward to.

I was reading that we might not get back to a degree of normal until a year from now. But then other sources say years and years. Time is just passing by. Nothing to look forward to. Sure, things could get worse. But could they get any weirder? We're not even supposed to be around anybody. So even though I've had a few people ask to meet, I simply can't or else, it undoes everything.

Also, it's gotten to the point where a part of me doesn't want to see people anymore. The reason is because you get so used to a certain way of living, that it becomes too hard to go back. There was a movie where a guy committed suicide once he got out of prison. He got so used to the prison routine, that he didn't know how to live in the world anymore.

That's sort of what's happening right now. I am missing the normal way of life but then at the same time, I can't imagine just going back to it because I'm not used to socializing anymore.

It's like there's nothing to look forward to anymore. I used to be of the belief that after the election, things would go back to normal. But all of a sudden, covid is on the news so much now, that it seems like things will never go back to normal. Who are they trying to kid? First it was 2 weeks, then flatten the curve. Then social distance. Then masks.. Never ends really. Now it's going to be take the vaccine. And the sad thing is that even with vaccines, we still won't go back to normal and will have to do everything else.

It's like a science fiction movie.

Default Re: Covid 19 is making me pretty sad. Like nothing to look forward to.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And we cannot even hung anymore. Some say never again. : (

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

another lonely friday night for the welfarefan

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    another lonely friday night for the welfarefan

lockdown is killing me. i haven't gotten pu$$y in years.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    lockdown is killing me. i haven't gotten pu$$y in years.

see guys, this is a properly done troll account, not like OP.

Good, so kill yourself

I need to start coming to the Off the Court more often.

Just stop watching CNN for a little bit. Or just stop it completely. Plus you're young, and in shape. Currently less than 1% of the people who get the China Plague die. And their average age is like 78 or something high like that with pre existing conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I need to start coming to the Off the Court more often.

Just stop watching CNN for a little bit. Or just stop it completely. Plus you're young, and in shape. Currently less than 1% of the people who get the China Plague die. And their average age is like 78 or something high like that with pre existing conditions.

Then why is it all locked down and why is the news going crazy about it if it's less than one percent??

u are not looking forward to cyberpunk 2077?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Go hoop

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    Go hoop

Can’t cuz all the touching

Just tell us the truth that the probation you got in your main earlier this month hurt you so pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Just tell us the truth that the probation you got in your main earlier this month hurt you so pretty bad.