Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Covid 19 is making me pretty sad. Like nothing to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Just tell us the truth that the probation you got in your main earlier this month hurt you so pretty bad.
    kblaze took away his walkie-talkie

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post

R.i.p. to the original decade-old account that logged 26,920 posts on it.

Permaban bet gone entirely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    Then why is it all locked down and why is the news going crazy about it if it's less than one percent??
    It's political. Who is making a big deal about, what is their political affiliation? They're just trying to manipulate you.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Can’t cuz all the touching
    I mean just you and the hoop. Layup line work the shooting strike, left hand finishes etc

Walk on Water hasn't posted anything in a while. I'm a little worried. I'm sure he's alive, but he might be depressed with what Joe Biden and CNN have been doing to make people fearful. Dark winter.

Yeah, bro. Totally.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by walk on water View Post
    i was reading that we might not get back to a degree of normal until a year from now. But then other sources say years and years. Time is just passing by. Nothing to look forward to. Sure, things could get worse. But could they get any weirder? We're not even supposed to be around anybody. So even though i've had a few people ask to meet, i simply can't or else, it undoes everything.

Also, it's gotten to the point where a part of me doesn't want to see people anymore. The reason is because you get so used to a certain way of living, that it becomes too hard to go back. There was a movie where a guy committed suicide once he got out of prison. He got so used to the prison routine, that he didn't know how to live in the world anymore.

That's sort of what's happening right now. I am missing the normal way of life but then at the same time, i can't imagine just going back to it because i'm not used to socializing anymore.

It's like there's nothing to look forward to anymore. I used to be of the belief that after the election, things would go back to normal. But all of a sudden, covid is on the news so much now, that it seems like things will never go back to normal. Who are they trying to kid? First it was 2 weeks, then flatten the curve. Then social distance. Then masks.. Never ends really. Now it's going to be take the vaccine. And the sad thing is that even with vaccines, we still won't go back to normal and will have to do everything else.

It's like a science fiction movie.
    stop complaining and express some bloody gratitude. I hate your thought and i hate your posts.

I was reading that we might not get back to a degree of normal until a year from now. But then other sources say years and years. Time is just passing by. Nothing to look forward to. Sure, things could get worse. But could they get any weirder? We're not even supposed to be around anybody. So even though I've had a few people ask to meet, I simply can't or else, it undoes everything.

Also, it's gotten to the point where a part of me doesn't want to see people anymore. The reason is because you get so used to a certain way of living, that it becomes too hard to go back. There was a movie where a guy committed suicide once he got out of prison. He got so used to the prison routine, that he didn't know how to live in the world anymore.

That's sort of what's happening right now. I am missing the normal way of life but then at the same time, I can't imagine just going back to it because I'm not used to socializing anymore.

It's like there's nothing to look forward to anymore. I used to be of the belief that after the election, things would go back to normal. But all of a sudden, covid is on the news so much now, that it seems like things will never go back to normal. Who are they trying to kid? First it was 2 weeks, then flatten the curve. Then social distance. Then masks.. Never ends really. Now it's going to be take the vaccine. And the sad thing is that even with vaccines, we still won't go back to normal and will have to do everything else.

It's like a science fiction movie.
    Another 6 months of it. You will get back to it when it opens up. It's like being in prison for a year. You get out of prison you will get used to being out.

There's no other way. Gotta bear through it.

A lot better than 6 years of WW2 where the news every day were millions of people dying.

Play video games (especially online party games like Among Us). Do some online courses. Home exercise. Etc.

Just find things to do.

Actually, I am interesting so I entered the thread, and if it's like years upon years until we restore the former sense of sanity we had with humanity I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with the times, but I'm fairly certain it will at least entail learning a new leanguage other than American English.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Yh with the announcement of another lockdown here in the UK I can feel myself going into depression again

The first one was bad enough, my mental health can't cope with another lockdown man

I feel for the people that have lost their jobs and struggling to feed their families because of this shit

I think wearing a mask in the winter helps with how old it is. We're also going to suffer some PTSD from this the way some Chinese people used to wear masks in the city areas due to pollution we will too for years to come it'll be now the norm to see people opting into a mask long after a vaccine is out.

Do people not have hobbies these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Yh with the announcement of another lockdown here in the UK I can feel myself going into depression again

The first one was bad enough, my mental health can't cope with another lockdown man

I feel for the people that have lost their jobs and struggling to feed their families because of this shit
    I'm still not sure if you're Filipino or from the UK. But I don't like seeing you or Walk on Water depressed. I can't wait until this whole China Plague nonsense goes away.

As always, don't listen to Biden about the upcoming winter being a dark winter. And stay away from news sources like CNN. Some posters have also made good points, such as BurningHammer, 8ball, and HylianNightmare. Don't let this Dark Winter scheme beat and manipulate you.