Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Guys get me on this one

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I agree with everyone about it being a trust issue. The fact his GF told him means there is trust there.

What concerns me is how naive women can be to think this is a random hello message. Both my wife and his GF thought it could just be a random hello. You got to be naive or very stupid to not see that.
    Telling him is good, but did he know about the guy beforehand?

Else that's really tough to explain and being open about it is pretty decent, but believing it's just a "hello" and maybe even texting back will cause problems.

Part of the right reaction would have been, "Sorry not interested I got a bf now."

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Well the wife thinks there is a small chance dude just wanted to say hi. I said there's a 100% chance dude is having problems with his girl, is drunk and wants to smash previous p*ssy
    Be careful. Your wife doesn't seem to know how guys think. Guys can slide into her DMs and she'll think they're just being friendly.

pretty obvious, hes hitting her up to take her to church in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Telling him is good, but did he know about the guy beforehand?

Else that's really tough to explain and being open about it is pretty decent, but believing it's just a "hello" and maybe even texting back will cause problems.

Part of the right reaction would have been, "Sorry not interested I got a bf now."
    She's got to do more than that. Guys with FWB don't leave that easy. They don't care you have a BF. She'll always be the girl who's available. He'll just try again the next drunken lonely session. She's got to block and delete the number.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Be careful. Your wife doesn't seem to know how guys think. Guys can slide into her DMs and she'll think they're just being friendly.
    Lol. I think she's forgetten how to even get guys in her DMs. We've been married 16 years and dating for 7 before that. After 23 years we don't even have a DM

Seems like there's some control freaks on this forum. Block and delete the number? What?? She could just mention something about her partner in a non rude or weird way instead of being an asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Seems like there's some control freaks on this forum. Block and delete the number? What?? She could just mention something about her partner in a non rude or weird way instead of being an asshole?
    It's a booty call dude. You want your girlfriend having him around? They don't stop at "I have a boyfriend"