Banned

Default Racist white teacher tells parents to "come at me, bro!"

'Come at me!' California teacher is caught on Zoom DARING parents to complain about her remote teaching and telling students: Whites 'get everything'

She goes on to tell one student there's no need for a 'white student union' because whites already 'get everything.'

A student can be heard asking: 'Where is the white student union?'.

Piro responds: 'You don't need a white student union, you get everything.'

As Kevin Malone once said about Hillary Swank... "she looks like a monster!"

Face it, these teachers are lazy and prefer working from home in their pajamas. They tell the kids what pages to read while they walk off to take a dump and smoke a bowl.

My favorite part is when she gripes about other people thinking they know how to do her job better than she goes and compares it to her telling a doctor how to do their job as if her job is anywhere near comparable. If the doctor did their job incorrectly, they would be fired immediately. Also, the majority of doctors are better educated and more well versed in just about every subject than some middle school or high school teacher and if they aren't, they could quickly learn it.
    That's why they are doctors and not some scrub teacher. Doctors also don't try and use covid as an excuse to not come into work.

I'm in favor of firing the racist white bitch. Cancel her!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Racist white teacher tells parents to "come at me, bro!"

White Liberals are disgusting racist pieces of trash. They are the biggest threat to society. It's happening here and it's already happening in Europe. Europe is lost because of White Liberal supremacy.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Racist white teacher tells parents to "come at me, bro!"

White people are already at an advantage in American society.

White conservacucks are disgusting/racist scum who belong in the dumpster. They are the biggest threat to American democracy.