Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Biden Think's he's running against George Washington, Admits Voter Fraud

He also admits to having the most extensive voter fraud organization in history. But of course that's going to be suppressed.

Just think about all this. Let it all settle in.

Default Re: Biden Think's he's running against George Washington, Admits Voter Fraud

Default Re: Biden Think's he's running against George Washington, Admits Voter Fraud

Yawn.... OP your topics are lame. You honestly need to spend less time on Youtube conspiracy videos.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

yeah those clips aren't news worthy at all...trying to paint Biden as a senile mummy has hurt the Trump campaign...try a different angle.

but meh...it's too late now, Biden has it won

Banned

We live in the greatest country in the world and people actually voted for this fool. We just be honest with ourselves.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    yeah those clips aren't news worthy at all...trying to paint Biden as a senile mummy has hurt the Trump campaign...try a different angle.

Biden only hurts himself. Trump campaign doesn’t need his gaffes to wipe the floor clean with him.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Yawn.... OP your topics are lame. You honestly need to spend less time on Youtube conspiracy videos.
    Get the **** out of your moms basement and get a job

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Get the **** out of your moms basement and get a job
    Ok, done. I own a house and work for state government. What else can I do for you, ya fuggin retard?

Ok, done. I own a house and work for state government. What else can I do for you, ya fuggin retard?
    Proof

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Proof
    Lol what, am I gonna post a picture of my mortgage statement and state ID card to prove to some random idiot that I have a house and a job? You really are retarded my guy.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I hope your state takes care of you better than mine. I worked for Parks and Wildlife right out of school for a year. It took me a while to realize that I wasn't going to make much. On the plus side I was pulled over for speeding 3 times by state troopers and was let go every time because I left a spare uniform hanging in the back of my truck.

Funnest work I've ever had in my life though. Getting paid to ride a quad and motor a boat. All by myself too. Just me and the wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I hope your state takes care of you better than mine. I worked for Parks and Wildlife right out of school for a year. It took me a while to realize that I wasn't going to make much. On the plus side I was pulled over for speeding 3 times by state troopers and was let go every time because I left a spare uniform hanging in the back of my truck.

Funnest work I've ever had in my life though. Getting paid to ride a quad and motor a boat. All by myself too. Just me and the wilderness
    I've worked here for just about 3 years, and it's probably the best job I've ever had in my field. IT is a lot of contracting positions and gig jobs, so the job security here and benefits are a major plus. I'd love a job out in the wilderness, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    and you are basing that on what? The Polls?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    and you are basing that on what? The Polls?
    yeah...that's all we have...everything else is just 'gut feeling' which is nothing

Biden is doing about 3x better than Hillary was in the polls

but also REAL votes:
    https://electproject.github.io/Early...20G/index.html

Democrats 48.9%
    Republicans 28.0%

Vegas too:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...020_president/

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...trump-in-texas

^^^ there is poll with Biden leading in TEXAS

Hillary NEVER had a poll go her way in Texas

Do I think Biden will win Texas?...no...but he's going to get a lot closer than Hillary did